The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone shoot me!!!
It just never ends... Neighbor calls to tell me ha called the fire department because some smoke was coming from my garage...

Turns out my electrical panel was smoldering and on the brink of burning down my house.

Electrician on the way, looks like I'll be redoing my electrical system in the house..

Quick response helped minimize damage.
Life sometimes piles on...

Stay strong brother.

I like being loyal to companies, but my new Auto policy with Liberty Mutual came in and its double what I am being quoted by Geico and others.

Check to see if it has complete car replacement. That sometimes drives price up. They include it where others do not and you can probably move that number down quite a bit.

Someone shoot me!!!
It just never ends... Neighbor calls to tell me ha called the fire department because some smoke was coming from my garage...

Turns out my electrical panel was smoldering and on the brink of burning down my house.

Electrician on the way, looks like I'll be redoing my electrical system in the house..

Hate hearing this CJ. Hope it's not as bad as all that.

Hate it that no one is giving me the time of day to train me at my new rotation. My supervisor made it clear that the more seasoned individuals on the team should take the time to properly train me and 2 other new employees but this clearly isn't happening.

It's widely known that the application we're working with is complex and requires months of adequate training, yet management is doing nothing about it. However, they do push that we take training classes offered by the vendor but this does not prepare us for our solution. I've attended the highest level training offered by the vendor and all they did was tell us how great their solution is and what is has to offer -- basically a sales pitch. Too bad my company paid $1,200 for me to attend what they already know.

I understand that people have their own responsibilities and are typically busy but how are the new folks suppose to truly learn? It's one thing to send me powerpoints after powerpoints to read up on...but the majority of the information is well over my head. Management has made it known that we are to reduce our consultant man hours over the next few years but this isn't going to happen is no one knows how the system works.

End rant.

I saw that this weekend Bill. I almost got suckered into Peppermint Stick, but then my brain reminded me it wasn't even Pumpkin Pie season yet.
ZOMG Peppermint Stick Ice Cream!!

This makes me sick. Warning: bad language

This idiot and the morons laughing at him should not be allowed within 1000 yds of a golf course, or a school for that matter. Let's hope they are sterile and didn't procreate! Just awful

what a tool

Poster child for anger management. Worse that it was likely all done as a grab of attention from his friends.

Golf is better if guys like this quit the game.

That's the size that pisses me off right there :alien:

LOL!! it only pisses me off, if she tries to share it with me. But I'll be on my own, so I should be fine :)

Someone shoot me!!!

Damn, CJ....So sorry to hear that, but I'm glad a much bigger problem was avoided.

Someone shoot me!!!

Chin up CJ, could have been a hell of a lot worse brother.

You get an escape in just a few days buddy.

Someone shoot me!!!

Hang in there buddy. Glad it was minimalist could have been way worse. Just keep plugging away ur a good dude and good things will happen

Damn CJ, that's scary stuff man!! Glad you have some great neighbors which helped to greatly minimize the damage.

Thanks everyone, looks like I have some bad circuits in the house, going to be replacing the the electrical service in the house. And much of the wiring.
Will be running on a generator that I will be buying shortly.....

Life on the end of an extension cord...

Thankful for much this afternoon!!

Someone shoot me!!!

Whoa... Glad it was caught early CJ!!

Hang in there as people said - could have been a lot worse.

My pup just had his worst seasure to date, it was really scary, we could hear his jaw cringe under the pressure, he peed and pooped all over... its been an hour till the spasms ended, but he still looks confused, he doesn't seem to know where he is, or who we are....

he stood for a few minutes trying to push the walls with his nose up in a corner, he stumbled and fell down the stairs, it is scary

my fiancee is crying, and my best friend is in pain...

My pup just had his worst seasure to date, it was really scary, we could hear his jaw cringe under the pressure, he peed and pooped all over... its been an hour till the spasms ended, but he still looks confused, he doesn't seem to know where he is, or who we are....

he stood for a few minutes trying to push the walls with his nose up in a corner, he stumbled and fell down the stairs, it is scary

So sorry to hear this, Martin. I thought he was doing well in regards to that. Is he going to need a trip to the emergency vet?

...what the hell did I just watch? Was he just reenacting Tin Cup for the hell of it? What a moron...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Martin thats so sad to hear. Hoping he gets better soon.

So sorry to hear this, Martin. I thought he was doing well in regards to that. Is he going to need a trip to the emergency vet?

we tought he was getting better for a while, but he had another crisis a week or two ago, then this huge one last night, and again this morning, we are calling the vet to see if we can adjust the meds again....

OMG that is scary. I am so sorry.

I'm sorry Marty. I hope the vet can get this sorted out for you guys. That has to be heartbreaking to watch.

I'm sorry Marty. I hope the vet can get this sorted out for you guys. That has to be heartbreaking to watch.

Thanks Dev, I know its not like watching your little girl in pain, but it is tough.

did you get the results from the biopsy your daughter had?

It's different man. Doesn't make it any worse or better. I firmly believe that pets are our kids also. I am hoping for the best for your little guy. Results expected in 2 weeks. The doctor had no idea what it was so he had it sent to Boston be analyzed.

Really sorry to hear about the pup MPlefty and what you guys are going through. It's very scary indeed and I'm hopeful the vet can help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back