Week 3 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Man forte 7 rushes for 7 yards

[ QUOTE=War Eagle;3304187]Sweet!!![/QUOTE]
Sorry bro, my guy got his touchdown. Need 2 more points from Bennett

[ QUOTE=War Eagle;3304187]Sweet!!!
Sorry bro, my guy got his touchdown. Need 2 more points from Bennett[/QUOTE]

As long as Jefferey doesnt get it.

Sealed the win before tonight's game, but I'm still enjoying the Bennett td's. I have Forte in another league and am starting to officially worry.

Sealed the win before tonight's game, but I'm still enjoying the Bennett td's. I have Forte in another league and am starting to officially worry.

Forte played the Niners last week and the Jets this week. Two of the best run defenses in the league. He gets a ton of catches to still get points. He is a TD away from 2 good games in a row.

my team has reached new levels of suckage. Time for a heart heart with my players.

my team has reached new levels of suckage. Time for a heart heart with my players.
I think we may have the same team! My entire squad, bench and all score 64pts...

League 6... ouch.

I think we may have the same team! My entire squad, bench and all score 64pts...

I'll make you guys feel better about your teams. Mine is 0-3 with 43 total points this week.
Biggest disappointments so far: Matt Stafford, Andre Johnson and Chris Johnson. Moreno's injury really hurt.

I'll make you guys feel better about your teams. Mine is 0-3 with 43 total points this week.
Biggest disappointments so far: Matt Stafford, Andre Johnson and Chris Johnson. Moreno's injury really hurt.
Is your 43 including your bench? I scored 39 without my bench!

Is your 43 including your bench? I scored 39 without my bench!

No, but other than my backup QB I probably didn't get much from them either. Sounds like we are both in trouble. You got a win yet?

No, but other than my backup QB I probably didn't get much from them either. Sounds like we are both in trouble. You got a win yet?
Nope, first time I've ever started this bad in FF

Hello 3-0!!

Lol at my work league with 9 guys on bye this week

I managed to beat the Fantasy Football superstar jlukes this week to move to 3-0 but I am screwed this week. Lynch is on a bye and I basically am going to play with no RB's this week. Congrats on the win to whoever I am playing.. Lol

Lol at my work league with 9 guys on bye this week

Well the GM is on a BYE in West Palm Beach, so it makes sense. Ha

I've got three starters and the no 1 bench player on a bye as well.

Good opportunity for MMaynard.

I managed to beat the Fantasy Football superstar jlukes this week to move to 3-0 but I am screwed this week. Lynch is on a bye and I basically am going to play with no RB's this week. Congrats on the win to whoever I am playing.. Lol

I hope it's me. I need all the help/luck I can get at this point.

Got it to 2-1 this week. It wasn't pretty, but still a W.

I finally got a win this week. Scoring was pretty poor but a win is a win. At 1-2 I'm at the bottom, can't go anywhere but up!

Back