My ESP was kickin in to overdrive this morning lol, thanks Wake!!

If it's close to Jax I can get in on it, it's only 3.5 hrs for me, it sounds like a blast!

If it's close to Jax I can get in on it, it's only 3.5 hrs for me, it sounds like a blast!
It is in Valdosta. Right off I-75, exit 16, in south GA. Piece of cake for you. And you can be an honorary Georgian for this event!

It is in Valdosta. Right off I-75, exit 16, in south GA. Piece of cake for you. And you can be an honorary Georgian for this event!

Hell no, Trout is a floridian at heart.

Sorry, if trout makes it down he is FLA all the way.

Where is my GA support!

I really hope I get a good report from my Doctor October 7th. Just thinking of the possibilities here..

Sounds like an awesome time! If it doesn't get filled up I'm down for golf only. (Kinderlou isn't that far of a drive from my house in moultrie)

Guys I regretfully am out of this, I have a lot of travel between Oct and Thanksgiving and just can't swing it right now. I appreciate the summons and I hope I'll get down there in early 2015.

Have a blast fellas!!

Guys I regretfully am out of this, I have a lot of travel between Oct and Thanksgiving and just can't swing it right now. I appreciate the summons and I hope I'll get down there in early 2015.

Have a blast fellas!!

Hate to hear that, Marc. It would have been great to get together one more time this year. We probably won't get the chance again until next year.

Sounds like an awesome time! If it doesn't get filled up I'm down for golf only. (Kinderlou isn't that far of a drive from my house in moultrie)

Would love to see you back out there again buddy!

Hate to hear that, Marc. It would have been great to get together one more time this year. We probably won't get the chance again until next year.

It would have been a blast to play with you guys Ken, I've got training in St. Louis, a football game in Jax on the 19th, wifes Birthday on the 27th (who knows where we'll end up for that lol) and Thanksgiving at my moms in MD. Lots of stuff happening in a short window buddy.

I wish I could make it but I will be in Atlanta that weekend for a competition for my daughter. I'll be rooting for my Florida team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I really, really, REALLY want to make this work, but of course the airlines are F'n with me. I actually want to play $ for this flight (triple point promotion) but I also don't want to spend $500 for the flights either. When do you guys need a hard committment from me?

I will email my POC and ask her about a hard date and the payment.
So I really, really, REALLY want to make this work, but of course the airlines are F'n with me. I actually want to play $ for this flight (triple point promotion) but I also don't want to spend $500 for the flights either. When do you guys need a hard committment from me?

Would love to see you back out there again buddy!
Well hopefully it won't fill up and I won't have to be out of town. Starting a new venture and I know I'll have to go to California at sometime for training, just not sure when though. For right now though if a spot is open put me down for yes!

Final head count for both the condo/s and golf only two weeks out, with payment made.
17 October at the very latest.

That's plenty of time.

Final head count for both the condo/s and golf only two weeks out, with payment made.
17 October at the very latest.
Thanks Sean. Hopefully there's one more "Southwest Sale" in the next two weeks.

One more month. Let's figure out all the attendees.

I'll be honest. I'm getting some pushback on the weekend.

Still looks like I'm in, but the horse isn't in the barn just yet. Need to assure some people that I can make 10/31 commitments work (and get out of an 11/2 calendar entry).

I'll be honest. I'm getting some pushback on the weekend.

Still looks like I'm in, but the horse isn't in the barn just yet. Need to assure some people that I can make 10/31 commitments work (and get out of an 11/2 calendar entry).

AKA.... Lets move it closer to the ATL :)

Then it would be in the middle so much any more.

No pushback allowed!

Back