2014 Ryder Cup Contest & Official Thread - Two Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinders

thumb.aspx

I'll be rocking this all week!

Ready to get this party started. I've been excited for a long time. Good to see the euros wearing my blue checked pants today. I lost wearing those once upon a time

ratu7u9e.jpg

Nice Bubba! Don't look so happy to be there

ratu7u9e.jpg

Nice Bubba! Don't look so happy to be there

clearly Bubba is in game mode, no long drive contests, no smiling.....just winning :laughing:

Looking forward to watching this play out this weekend. Love the Ryder cup, and with it being out in scotland, I should be able to watch a bunch of it before heading out to play in my two-ball championship at the club!

entered contest!! should be a gooder!! :D

Feeling patriotic so put together a signature for the US. I am really excited. I like being the underdog. No pressure.

Fear not! I put the hex on Team Europe by picking them to win!

I like the font for the American team. Very square. All business.

I saw on TV last night Jim furyk was playing with a visor and at some point he was rocking it backwards. It sure was a funny site to see.

a4une6yg.jpg

Oh it's on

Seeing a guy in pajama pants go with the dual fingers just does not strike anybody with fear.

Seeing a guy in pajama pants go with the dual fingers just does not strike anybody with fear.

...and with that I lost my coffee.

You probably think anything that isn't khaki's are pajama pants, huh LOL ;)

Clearly you skim over our style takes...Good one though. :alien:

If the US team aren't wearing khaki's 2 out of the 3 days, I'll drape myself in the Stars and Stripes Sunday.

There are plenty of pressures for tour professionals and plenty of things that might be intimidating....a guy wearing a kitchen table cloth with two fingers in the air isn't one of them.

Neither is Michael Jordan for that matter. I hope the US puts him on the right side of the ropes this time around. I did not see many opportunities to "hit the J" or "drive the lane" at the 2012 Ryder Cup. So I have no idea why he or anybody else thought he was going to intimidate a pro golfer on HIS turf especially one named Ian.

Interesting to try to read the tea leaves of the practice round pairings today. US went out in foursomes:
Kuchar/Simpson/Watson/Spieth
Furyk/Johnson/Reed/Mahan
Mickelson/Bradley/Fowler/Walker

Would be interesting to see Rickie Fowler paired up with Jimmy Walker in fourballs, both make a ton of birdies and share Butch Harmon as their coach. Golf Channel is also speculating that Kuchar and Spieth will get paired up.

Also interesting to hear Graeme McDowell talk in his press conference and drop some hints that he won't be paired with Rory McIlroy in fourballs, but will probably be with McIlroy in foursomes.

Um. I'm seeing this now on GC and it looks like a Where's Waldo book.

The Brady Bunch called and wants their pants back...:act-up:

Back