Week 4 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 4 is here and bye weeks start to creep in. Good luck everybody.

Finally picked up a win. Got a receiver and TE spot to fill and unfortunately due to suspensions and injuries I can't fill it from bench yet

Still can't put up decent numbers despite an okay team. 0-4 can't happen!

And Brandon Marshall got .5 points so Mike Hunt slayed Morning Woodhead....

1-2 no manning this week so Capt Kirk to the rescue!

After a solid week 1 win, I'm now sitting at 1-2 and don't immediately see a ton of change in the future. While I didn't score many points this past week, I could've beat many others in league 2 if I faced them so hopefully I see a turnaround.

I'm 1-2 right now and staring at a screen full of red O's. Not too happy.

Gotta rebound from my first loss.

Although with three starters and my top Bench player on Bye, my depth will be tested.

Back on the winning side again. And after this week it's clear I need a solid WR. So league 2 make me some offers. No one is off limits.

Suffered my first loss. 1/2 point kind of sucks. But on to a new week

Sitting at 2-1, but dealing with lots of bye week issues this week. I'm expecting a loss, but then again don't need to worry about byes all that much after this week

Suffered my first loss. 1/2 point kind of sucks. But on to a new week
Oh man....I saw that. I hope he didn't get the last point on a garbage time carry or score. That would have burned even more. I lost by 2.5 points and was still ahead by 5 at halftime. I couldn't watch the game knowing Forte only needed a few more catches or yards to get his 7 points, and he did.

Time to take it out on the Tea Baggars!!

2-1 but a tough match-up this week against ddec who's team has scored almost 100 more points than mine this year.

Well glad I moved to 2-1 because this week I have FOUR on bye week that I normally start. This will be tough

I may have peaked early after taking down Mike Hunt in week 1. Two striaght losses with no help on the horizon

Got to 2-1 with a nice showing this week. Only one player on bye, but it's my backup TE, so I need Vernon Davis to play next week. Also lost Woodhead to IR, so gonna need to do some waiver work this week.

Might be time to cut AP

Week 4 knocking 4 starters out with byes, depth isn't terrible, but it will make things interesting

Yeah I think we're well past that time. He's a waste of a roster spot if you've got him.
I'm going to have to look at bye weeks for rest of year. If this one is my worse at needing 2 guys changed then I can afford to hold on but if there's a bigger week then he will have to go soon

1-2 and could easily be 3-0...but that's fantasy football. Time to make some moves and see if I can't build for the longhaul.

I'm going to have to look at bye weeks for rest of year. If this one is my worse at needing 2 guys changed then I can afford to hold on but if there's a bigger week then he will have to go soon

Yeah I guess with how deep these leagues are it doesn't really hurt to hold someone in one spot.

Sweet I equaled my point total from the first 2 weeks and got my first victory!

Looking to bounce back! I need a TE in league 2....

Send those offers!

Looking to bounce back! I need a TE in league 2....

Send those offers!

If interested in Witten, send me an offer. I could use a WR and you are stacked there. I also have Kelce but he won't come as cheap as Witten.

Need a TE in League 4. Pretty much everyone except Bernard and Cruz are available

Back