Sports Science- The worst lie

That was pretty entertaining.

That was a cool video, they marched Faxon out like he was Tiger Woods in his prime or something. Ha! Still very cool to watch, that jello shot was awesome!

I had a lie he couldn't have gotten out of without taking two drops: a foot and a half from the OB fence in 1.5 foot tall wet grass. And you were directly behind the green and a side out would have put you behind a tree and still in tall grass. Go for it.

That was the worst lie I'd ever seen. It was one where you wished the ball had traveled an extra two feet OB.

Ahhh, Sports Science. "Depending on its temperature, Jello falls somewhere between a liquid and a solid." True, and so does almost every other element and substance.

I was hoping it would measure actual lies and tell us what lie we might see is the toughest.

Entertaining video. I kind of wanted to see him hit one suspended in the air, like hanging in a bush or something where you almost have to have a different swing type instead of just a different material.

Everything in slow motion looks better!

Also, note the tomato sauce stains on his pants during the SloMo out of the water.

Great video! Very entertaining!

Slow motion is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I had a lie he couldn't have gotten out of without taking two drops: a foot and a half from the OB fence in 1.5 foot tall wet grass. And you were directly behind the green and a side out would have put you behind a tree and still in tall grass. Go for it.

That was the worst lie I'd ever seen. It was one where you wished the ball had traveled an extra two feet OB.

I don't get your problem. You still had the option of stroke and distance just as if it was OB. The only difference is that under Rule 28 there are 2 other possibilities, depending on the specific situation.

Ahhh, Sports Science. "Depending on its temperature, Jello falls somewhere between a liquid and a solid." True, and so does almost every other element and substance.

I was hoping it would measure actual lies and tell us what lie we might see is the toughest.
I was thinking the same thing. It was entertaining though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Cool video. What can we learn from it? Don't expect good results playing your ball from the jello?

Very cool video thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool video. What can we learn from it? Don't expect good results playing your ball from the jello?

Thankfully I almost never hit my ball in the jello trap.

I have to wonder why it was necessary to put the sauce on the spaghetti.

~Rock

Back