2014 Ryder Cup Contest & Official Thread - Two Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinders

He's a golf nut. They asked for interview and he said ok. WEll known that he plays high $ matches with Tiger and has been to tons of golf events
I know all that, but why does that get him inside the ropes. Seems like a distraction and celeb worship that isn't needed.

Wouldn't shock me if this thing was over by end of day tomorrow. The US is carrying itself around like they've already lost.

Now we're cooking!

nice Putt Reed, but Galllacher matches him

2014 Ryder Cup Contest & Official Thread - Two Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinders

Great half! That'll settle Gallacher down.

Yay more commercials

hey Golf Channel i did not get up at 3am to watch commercials

What kind of food is acceptable to eat at 3:45 am? Snack? Breakfast? I'm confused. Haha

"Just a moment ago" the Ryder Cup Motto

You the man JR, you the man!!!

Jesus. Show some golf. Come back from commercial and show 2 taped shots. Then an interview. LET'S GO

Rose is hot today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow more commercials..speechless

Putting will be key in all these matches and the Euros seem to be winning that department early on.

Europe is making everything and US can't hit the broad side of a barn. OH MY GOD. MORE COMMERCIALS. I might go to bed. This is enraging.

All of these commercials are getting ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about ready to go to bed. Commercials, 2 putts, an interview, 1 putt, more commercials! This is ridiculous!

Putting killed the US at Medinah, looking similar so far this morning.

Nobody gives a crap about the fricking commercials! These companies are throwing away tons of money for nothing. Especially at 3:50 a.m.

Throwing darts Kaymer is.

Phil is dressed like its going to snow

Back