UST Mamiya - THP Radio w/ Danny Le - The Golf Industry Uncut

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week Danny Le from UST Mamiya joins the show and the conversation is fantastic. From technology talk with Recoil shafts, to best restaurant for his final meal.

How did Danny break into the golf industry?
Most overthought part of golf shafts?
Transition from working at a club company to a shaft company
Best meal in his home state of TX?
Danny Le joins us on the Hot Seat for Fire Away
And so much more

Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, THP Radio presents this unique look behind the doors of the equipment world through the experts. The rules for The Golf Industry Uncut are simple. There are no rules other than the guest must be accessible to readers/consumers to discuss the show post broadcast.

This podcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it. You will have the opportunity to submit questions for guests over the course of the year and even connect with them after each episode either right here on the THP Forum or through social media and let them know your thoughts or ask follow up questions.

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/the-golf-industry-uncut-danny-le-from-ust-mamiya-volume-9/

Very excited to listen to this one. #THPRadio is pretty awesome.

Listening now, love the new intro.

• Admin
Don't know if I want to wait until tomorrow AM on the drive in to listen to this. May have to put the headphones in this morning and listen.

I need to land a dream job on accident

Wow, where to begin?!

- Very curious on what they have in store that may be a game changer in the shaft business.

- Stone crabs for last dinner in Dallas? Are we sure he went to UT Austin?

- Must have this Banh mi that he speaks about. Field trip will happen.

- I could tell Danny didn't have his DD coffee.....In&Out over Whataburger, that is just plain laughable.

Great stuff guys! That Dr. Le is full on knowledge and is changing people's games one at a time!

I love the sarcasm. I need to spend more time with this guy.

This will be a good listen. Can't wait for it.

Wow, where to begin?!

- Very curious on what they have in store that may be a game changer in the shaft business.

- Stone crabs for last dinner in Dallas? Are we sure he went to UT Austin?

- I could tell Danny didn't have his DD coffee.....In&Out over Whataburger, that is just plain laughable.

Great stuff guys! That Dr. Le is full on knowledge and is changing people's games one at a time!

I thought of you when I heard the burger debate.

Another fantastic episode. New intro is great and Danny is full of info! Never really considered graphite for irons, but when you think about it, it makes sense. What UST has been doing this year has been great. Listening to Danny talk he seems like a great guy to learn from and just hang out with. Finally some decent pizza toppings!

Don't know what whataburger is but I definitely approve of his In-N-Out answer! Also his answer for "torque" wasn't surprising, Don had the same answer #GreatMindsThinkAlike

Great show! I guess Lindsey will have to double up on the Dunkin coffee.

Dude, Banh Mi is awesome! You would love it. Gotta disagree with his other food choices.

Listening to Danny Le will be the best part of my commute home.

Digging the new intro, sounds good!

Was excited for this one after spending 2 days with Danny recently. That guy is fake, hahaha...nice start.

Very interesting how Danny made the switch from Bridgestone to UST. Makes me think he didn't know a ton about shafts prior to that change so there had to be a big learning curve.

Danny said it well with how graphite is embraced and accepted widely except in the case of irons and that he never really understood that. Love what Danny said about the monthly event...incredible event but the friendships made can't be bought anywhere.

Hearing Danny describe the hoop effect is very enlightening...exactly what I needed to get a better grasp on the whole shaft design/concept.

Knew Danny would go crazy on the sandwich talk. Lindsay failed on the bet??? What the heck??

Back