Getting Up and Down

Good days are 50%. Lately good days are 25%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as often as I would like. Maybe around 50%?

Looked at my stats.... It's 25% haha

Last edited:
Low. Right around 15%.

I would have guessed around 30-40 per cent because I consider chipping to be a strength. SkyCaddie tells me that my "Scramble" percentage is just 22% for my last 20 rounds. Looks like I need to practice more on the short game.

I would have guessed around 30-40 per cent because I consider chipping to be a strength. SkyCaddie tells me that my "Scramble" percentage is just 22% for my last 20 rounds. Looks like I need to practice more on the short game.

Having played with you, I call BS on 22%

Having played with you, I call BS on 22%

Well, I don't imagine getting up and down for Bogey is included in the "Scramble" percentage. :D

Stats say 29%, would have thought higher, in the past it probably was.

48% last 100 rounds

Impressive, that's pretty consistently high over that long of a period.
Thanks. Picked that many as I haven't done nearly as well last 20, :alien:I will blame winter though

Up and down for bogey isn't in the stats.

I am probably in the 25% range and really need to hit greens to score well.

I suk ... so to be honest it's less than 10-15% I bet ... but to my credit I am getting better ... I hope to be in the 20-25% by the end of the year.

Sadly probably around 15-20%.

Oh man. For me, it's probably close to 10%. If I could double that to 20% I'd knock off a stroke or 2 per round!

Ooh depends on the day, not nearly as high as I would like. I'm going to go with 20%

Not enough. 10-20% maybe. Plenty of practice is taking place to help improve this number.

About 30% for me. I don't know if I'm remembering more of them, but I'd say it's a bit higher from bunkers.

not sure, this is something I am going to track from now on! great question.

Up and down for bogey isn't in the stats.

It's in MY stats!

its in my stats. To me amateurs aren't always getting the chance for up and down for par so when tracking stats getting up and down for any score is an up and down in my book because it saves a stroke or more on the scorecard.

Last year was 25-33% probably. Not totally sure on that, but short game (for the purpose of getting up and down), was about 2/3 of my legacy prep last year.

~Rock

Sadly, I have a 41% scramble stat.

So far in 2016, I'm at 42% (per US Handicap stats).

its in my stats. To me amateurs aren't always getting the chance for up and down for par so when tracking stats getting up and down for any score is an up and down in my book because it saves a stroke or more on the scorecard.
I agree and this is the way I track my stats, too.

Back