Getting Up and Down

Some good golfers in here. 50%??? Holy crap

I'm in the 35%-40% range. I don't count putts from the fringe, only shots I hit wedge or sometimes hybrid if my ball is against a high collar.

I'm probably in the 20 % range. I was 2 for 8 in my last round.

I am going to say 30%

Last year i was at 41% but thats not every single situation. I only started tracking it midway through the summer and into the fall/winter. But i feel like thats a pretty good reflection on my game

20% the shirt game needs work.

Some days I'm lucky to get up and down 4 times in a round. Other days I'm better. I'd guess on a bad day around 20% +/- 5%. On a good day, around 75% +/- 5%.

YTD I'm at 34%, last 5 rounds I'm at 49%

Sub 10% would have to be my estimate. Sub 5% is probably more accurate.

Due to my less that stellar chipping, I would say my up and down rate is around 25-30%. If I'm close enough to putt from off the green, I have a much better chance. I just have 0 confidence in my chipping

With all the work I have put into the short game the last few months I bet I have doubled my up and down percentage. Sadly it is still only around 20-25% I had nowhere to go but up.

Most seasons it is the strongest part of my game, but so far this spring it has been very inconsistent. I need a lot of work on it. I would say this spring I am at less than 20%. Want to get it near 50% by June.

Honest guess? 5% my green side chipping is horrid lately.

21% according to Arccos.

Lately not well at all, around 20%. This is the area I have to be good in to survive. I'm leaving a lot of chips in the 10-15 foot range and my make percentage of those putts is single digits. My goal is to get those to within 5 feet more often and have a legitimate chance for a 1-putt.

40-50%.. But it usually comes in bunches.. either I get up and down most of the day or I do not. It usually is a combo of the putter and wedge. When things are good. Both are good. When one is bad seems both are bad.. I have had 10% days & I have had 80% days. When the driver is on and the short game is off it is maddening.

I have my days where I am better, but overall I am right around 30%.

Just reminds me I need to spend more time putting as well as getting some wedge work in. If I could get that to 50% (pretty big improvement) that would be a lot of strokes saved at the end of the season.

25% scrambling today, also had an up and down off the fringe for a bird.

10% on average.

Always depends on the lie but I would say 30-40% percent if I putt half way decent!

60 - 70% of the time I'd say would be higher but my putting woes are holding me back

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't have a real average, but probably 25% or less.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

21% the past 20 rounds per theGrint; All of my decent scoring rounds are 45% or higher.

Probably < 10%

Some days can be really good for me. Sunday at the Gauntlet last year was probably close to 70%

Other days can be bad, like my call out vs. PhillyV. Up and down was probably under 20%.

I'd say on average I'd be around 30-40%.

Back