Best Klondike Bar Flavor

I just about bought some of these last night. I would have went with mint chocolate chip.

Original all day for me.

Mint Chocolate Chip. Dawn's father looooves Klondike Bars and generally has 6-8 boxes in their house at a time. Really hard saying no whenever I go over.

Would he take no for an answer?

1) Reese's
2) Cookie Dough Swirl
3) Original

Oreo everything.

He has told me a couple of times that no isn't one of the flavors he has in the freezer.

Does he just come back from the freezer with two now?

I hit this back up on Twitter. My two favorites are Heath and Original.

Oreo.

Although I may need to do some research on the caramel pretzel one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was always a fan of the Krunch

Original

Out of these Heath bar for sure.

i thought they had a butterfinger one. maybe not.

of those, i would probably say crunch only because i haven't had the others. i'd like to try cookie dough and heath.

but klondike bars have an inherent design flaw. they cannot be eaten without completely falling apart. there needs to be a stick involved, or some way for the outside to not be so brittle. or maybe it's a problem with the consistently of the middle.

CCM! The butterfinger was also excellent. With the original coming in 3rd

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jacqui never buys these. A couple days ago she got some Heath Bar for her and some Oreo for me.

i thought they had a butterfinger one. maybe not.

of those, i would probably say crunch only because i haven't had the others. i'd like to try cookie dough and heath.

but klondike bars have an inherent design flaw. they cannot be eaten without completely falling apart. there needs to be a stick involved, or some way for the outside to not be so brittle. or maybe it's a problem with the consistently of the middle.

I just put them in a cup, mash em up and DESTROY them :D

Oreo.

Although I may need to do some research on the caramel pretzel one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm the caramel pretzel one is, in fact, delicious!

Back