Votes: 44 55.0%
  • 90's

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't really have a comfort zone.

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
By comfort zone I mean a score range that you always seem to get back to whether you are going under it or above. For example playing under par for the first few holes and then somehow manage to still shoot a 43 for 9, or if you make the turn at 45, and then somehow shoot a 38 to get back to 83.
Not what I thought, right now the answer is around 75-85. When I am playing what I consider my "A" the answer is 71-78

I guess the question is mostly what is your average score and what is your standard deviation.

Wow ... we got some GOOD golfers on here ... actually my sweet sport seems to be 95-105 ... and I thought for recreational golf that was not too bad ...

I'm struggling to vote in the poll because I don't feel like 70's or 80's is the right answer. I typically am comfortable shooting 77-83; anything lower is awesome, anything higher has me questioning what went wrong.

You can pick multiple choices.

I love the heat! Typically play my best golf in the 90's and upwards.

I love the heat! Typically play my best golf in the 90's and upwards.

Lol, not me anymore! After living in NE Wisco for nearly 14 years now, when it gets to 90 (80's even) I feel like I'm gonna die of heat stroke. Even though I used to play in 100+ temps in TX.

Right now I'm happy where I am in golf score - wise. I think I can shoot lower but I'll have to play more than once a week.

All my scores are garbage.
Thinking of taking up bowling.

I voted that I don't really have a comfort zone - If I don't break 90 I am disappointed (assuming it is a course I have previously played and have an idea of the layout/hazards/etc) but I don't feel that if I am playing badly I will pull it back to a particular score or vice-versa

No comfort zone right now. If good game shows up I can shoot in the mid-high 80's, if it doesn't I can throw up a hundo like it's my job.

I also voted for no comfort zone. Shot 99 this weekend, which for my second time out and first round with new irons was OK for me, especially on a new course. I tend to be low-mid 90's on courses I've played before but that's been improving.

I'm NOT comfortable with being over 105, that's for sure. I expect at my handicap level to have more bad rounds than good ones, especially given that I play <20 rounds a year.

Two people picked 60's, I wonder if they are serious or kidding.

I live in the 90s, I wish I could go back to the 80s this season

Mid 80's to 90. Hoping to lower that by a few this year

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back