SeeMore Putter Company - Diving Board

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
More pictures to come but here is the new diving board seen on tour today at Sea Island. Pretty cool looking.

Diving-Board-Tour-SSi-2.jpg

Just added the one below. Waiting for a few more.

Diving-Board-Tour-SSi.jpg

Added image below in post #12

Diving-Board-Tour-SSi-3.jpg

Image posted on #24

Diving-Board-Tour-SSi-4.jpg

Last edited:
The diving board is a practice tool and not legal during play right?

What is the diving board

That is a sweet looking putter there.

Very interesting! It would seem to me that the Diving Board would make RST MUCH more effective on Anser style putters. Looking forward to more details.

JM

I want one and I am not even a plumber's neck guy. I remember seeing something like this a few years back in the proto phase, but this one is more refined.

Looks more like a cape than a diving board...
Curious how it holds up from banging around the top of a bag.

I want one and I am not even a plumber's neck guy. I remember seeing something like this a few years back in the proto phase, but this one is more refined.

Agreed. I remember discussing RST on plumbers neck putters at the Seemore Event with Ted and I must admit that I get the most out of RST on the center shafted putters, but prefer the "look" of the Anser style. #conflicted, #eager4details!

JM

Nice.... Removable = training aid? Inquiring minds ya know..... :act-up:

JM

The torched finish on the one that we saw a month or so ago was epic. I'd love to see some of the other finishes that were put on these. Such an awesome idea.

Agreed. I remember discussing RST on plumbers neck putters at the Seemore Event with Ted and I must admit that I get the most out of RST on the center shafted putters, but prefer the "look" of the Anser style. #conflicted, #eager4details!

JM

Plenty of Anser style heads with center shaft JM. I have a few in my arsenal. The following is currently in stock on their site and is shouting your name!

2032691b75d2bc33043322784a7a2d0f.jpg

Interesting

Plenty of Anser style heads with center shaft JM. I have a few in my arsenal. The following is currently in stock on their site and is shouting your name!

2032691b75d2bc33043322784a7a2d0f.jpg

I believe he was referring to plumber's neck hosel.

Looks like a great way to train using & not using RST while being able to use the same putter

Speaking of the plumbers neck, the milling on the neck of this one is a really nice touch. I love how it just keeps the shine of the face going.

I believe he was referring to plumber's neck hosel.
Yes, thank you JB. I was mixing my terminology in a messy way. Sox, funny you mention it. I currently play a center shafted Anser head. :act-up:

JM

The diving board to awesome. But that's not what got my attention haha

This is quite interesting on the plumber neck and knowing SeeMore it is very effective. Can't wait to see it and use it and I'm not a plumbers neck kinda guy.

Does it require a different head cover?

That thing looks very cool!

Back