DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, you called or did online?

Played Chester yesterday with a 12:31 tee time and basically had the course to our selves. We only ran into one group playing and they let us play through we we caught them which was a nice change that what we have been running up against. Course was in ok shape for the $20 bucks we spent, I actually expected worse conditions when I pulled up but was surprised. My only complaint is I wish the greens were in a little bit better condition but like I said for $20 bucks on a sunday you can't beat it.

No doubt! So I have one of those expired passes too....do we just print it out and bring it with us and present upon check in?
That is what we have done in the past. They deduct the cost of the pass from your round.

Wish i could join you guys sunday but that obviously wont wont. Have fun, Sky Creek is one of my favorite courses.

October 31st at Texas Star

Current List:
Nate
Niteowl
Afwcardinal
G35man
Threeboysdad
Bumping this up. Tee time will be made on the 26th. Anyone else care to join us?

Now that Sunday is planned, anyone interested in Saturday morning?

October 31st at Texas Star

Current List:
Nate
Niteowl
Afwcardinal
G35man
Threeboysdad
Bumping this up. Tee time will be made on the 26th. Anyone else care to join us?

I am in for this as long as its early in the day that Friday. (done by 3)

I am in for this as long as its early in the day that Friday. (done by 3)
IIRC we were talking about an 830 tee time

October 31st at Texas Star 9:30ish

Current List:
Nate
Nate's Friend
Niteowl
Afwcardinal
G35man
Threeboysdad
WardF

Last edited:
October 31st at Texas Star 8:30ish

Current List:
Nate
Nate's Friend
Niteowl
Afwcardinal
G35man
Threeboysdad
WardF

I like the list so far. Looks like it needs to grow by one. I'm pretty excited to get back on this course since they changed the greens. Hope I don't experience the new bunkers.

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

You'all jumped over the 25th! I'm getting a PV River tee time on Saturday morning for me and a friend... maybe one more. Anyone want in? I'm thinking between 8:30 and 9.

You'all jumped over the 25th! I'm getting a PV River tee time on Saturday morning for me and a friend... maybe one more. Anyone want in? I'm thinking between 8:30 and 9.
Cookie want to join Brian and his friend?
Anything before nine? Earlier the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back