What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I love them but spin them a bit more than my RX.
In all parts of your game? Is the extra spin a bad thing for you?

In all parts of your game? Is the extra spin a bad thing for you?
Off the tee it's similar but a few hundred rpms more.

Into the green and short game I do spin it a lot. I prefer the RX. Plenty of spin for me

I played an E5 today for the first time. I liked it quite a bit off the irons and wedges but I didn't like it off the driver or putter. I can't put my finger on what exactly it was but it was different from the 'clickier' balls that I'm used to like the XV and V1x.

I played the W/S Duo for the first time yesterday and I came away pretty impressed. Felt solid off the driver, didn't feel clicky with the putter and was a little longer than expected

Bought a dozen of Titleist Pro V1x today.. Never really liked the ball before because of the pricepoint.. But wow that ball was atleast as long as the Taylormade TP and the Cally SR2, and the spin was better from the shorter irons!

Hmm might be spending alot more money on balls during 2015..

Lostgolfballs.com. There is a recent thread with 10% discount fot THP. I bought 100 of the AAAAA ProV1s. Great ball.

Lostgolfballs.com. There is a recent thread with 10% discount fot THP. I bought 100 of the AAAAA ProV1s. Great ball.
Don't think it's worth to ship them to Sweden.. With a local sales tax here of 25% that will be added as well! And I saw that the site is US only..

For a reference, a dozen new Pro V1 are sold here at 550 SEK ~ $72.. We have local businesses that do sell that type of balls which get the price down to 330 SEK ~ $43.. All prices are after sales tax..

Holy cow that is a sales tax

Played the Bridgestone B330 Hydrocore yesterday. Continue to like the feel of these throughout the bag. Temps are starting to drop so I'll likely move to something a little softer.

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Last year's B330-RX... Love that ball. I've never been one to backspin the ball but I actually got the ball to suck back about 8 - 10ft yesterday. Downhill par 3, 130yd to the front. Here's the result, hopefully u guys can see the pitch mark.
ee4134604725970f81e746312a418f96.jpg

I've continued my run with the Bridgestone B330 and I genuinely adore this golf ball. It still provides me action on the green (obviously not as much but more than I'd expect) while limiting some of the spin off my driver. Plus, for a premium golf ball, the lack of cover wear still astounds me.

Love them.

An upcoming W/S ball that hopefully we can talk more about soon. I was happy with what I saw.

I played the project a and the Tour Preferred X the last two weeks and came away pretty impressed. More with the Tour Preferred X.

It had fantastic feel and wasn't a spin queen. The Project a was a little soft and spinny but a great colder weather ball.

I was kind of turned off to TMaG balls after the Lethal last year. Felt it was too soft and got beat up pretty quickly. I'll probably play the Tour Preferred X next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An upcoming W/S ball that hopefully we can talk more about soon. I was happy with what I saw.

Love hearing this and will love hearing more!!

Put the Project (a) back into play. Was smashing it. Based on my distances, it wasn't shorter. May need to redo my review for it.

2014 RZN Black.

Firm. But played it well.

I put the Srixon Z-Star XV in play again, just love this ball. Handled the wind on the back 9 very well. I was intending to try a few others, but I was getting great results with the XV.

Same W/S as the other day and thoughts were about the same. Lost two because I thought I was awesome and forgot that in fact I am not awesome. Bummer.

Same W/S as the other day and thoughts were about the same. Lost two because I thought I was awesome and forgot that in fact I am not awesome. Bummer.

I will be playing these this Thursday and am pretty excited to give them a spin.

Nice. I'm saving those FG Tours for next season I think. It's prime ball losing season here now that the leaves are falling.

I played the Bridgestone B330RXS this past weekend and really liked it. Felt good off the tee and around the green. Wish they were a little cheaper so they could be my everyday ball as I have a tendancy to lose a couple a round.

Played a B330-S the Bridgestone online fitting recommended them or the RX for some reason definitely too hard for my liking and launched lower off of the driver than I would have liked and spun much less for me than the RX, Bridgestone makes good balls, but just picked a season plus supply of Z-stars from golfballsdirect.com their prices are really good.

Back