PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

We, and by we, I mean Dean...thought it would be a good idea for them to be there for everyone to hit on the monitor.

Thought it would be interesting to see some results based on what you all have planned.

Watch out Pete, tyno is going to be all up in your business on Saturday.

I can have clubs that have been swung by tyno? Man that's the dream right there.

Thought it would be interesting to see some results based on what you all have planned.

You know, you still have time to just bring them yourself... :alien:

We, and by we, I mean Dean...thought it would be a good idea for them to be there for everyone to hit on the monitor.

I can have clubs that have been swung by tyno? Man that's the dream right there.

dean, you're so smart.

why yes, you can have my clubs. :alien:

You know, you still have time to just bring them yourself... :alien:

I looked in to it. Can't this weekend for family reasons.

Is Dean sharing some goodies??? Can I swing them even though I beat ya in FF?:banana:

UPDATE:

Hey guys, just a quick update on payment for the weekend's activities. You will be paying for everything that you plan on doing on Saturday at the course.

So if you are staying both Friday/Saturday and Playing Saturday/Sunday, you will pay for everything Saturday morning, if you are paying for just golf on Saturday/Sunday, you will pay for it Saturday. Hopefully that is clear. So please try to arrive at least 15 mins early Saturday (SPi starts at 10:30am) so everyone can get paid and head down to the range/putting green

Also Friday night lodging people, I have sent you PMs, please send an email to Chris ASAP about getting check in instructions

Is Dean sharing some goodies??? Can I swing them even though I beat ya in FF?:banana:

If I get word that you are fondling my goodies so help me god hehe

Ill send the back with a little Tee Bagger love...
If I get word that you are fondling my goodies so help me god hehe

Already thinking about my scripting for the weekend for this one and what I'm going to pack. Is that bad? This is gunna be a long week!
I'm working on mine as well buddy. You are not alone.. Its looking like I might actually be fairly tame in my scripts this weekend..it is fall afterall.

I'm working on mine as well buddy. You are not alone.. Its looking like I might actually be fairly tame in my scripts this weekend..it is fall afterall.
Bring out the colors, you can blend with the leaves. ;-)

Bring out the colors, you can blend with the leaves. ;-)

Haha..No Gold belt this go around. But I'll have some options..haha.

Fall is my sweater game. I love me some nice golf sweaters.

Looks to be a fun time, with good weather what more can you ask for?

Looks like this gathering will be grand. Couple of Grandaddy boys will be there!!!

Also Friday night lodging people, I have sent you PMs, please send an email to Chris ASAP about getting check in instructions

Email sent! Cant wait for this weekend!

I'm sad that I'm missing this you boys will have a blast!

Anyone have an idea of how far it is from Cleveland to the Pine Lakes..trying to put a timeline together of when me and Asmith will be rolling in on Friday night for Chris

Anyone have an idea of how far it is from Cleveland to the Pine Lakes..trying to put a timeline together of when me and Asmith will be rolling in on Friday night for Chris
About 90 minutes Keygan

I want to meet and get a round in with so many people!!!

CAN WE GO OUT AS A 36SOME???

I've seen a 10some play before at a course I worked at pace of play for one hole was about 45 minutes (they just played a couple holes). Maybe if we play really fast lol.

I want to meet and get a round in with so many people!!!

CAN WE GO OUT AS A 36SOME???

We should just play 8 man scramble teams lol!

Back