#THPCallOut MHG vs MisterSlicer in a FireBall battle royale

milehighgolfer

Hacking at Altitude
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm going to take the Branson trip as an opportunity to do my first #THPCallOut.
I'm calling out MichiganSlice, CJ, The true Road Warrior, Jolly Time, Big ball O' fun. However you want to describe him, I want a piece.

Venue: Millwood Golf Club
Date: July 8th
Format: Match play
Strokes: CJ will get at least 2 pops.
Stakes: Victory drink after round.
Tees: I will defer the tee box choice to CJ. (Golds FTW)

*Full disclosure, I know that any round with CJ is a blast. So by doing this callout I am maximizing my enjoyment during the Branson Gathering. So either way this match falls, I am winning.

Last edited:
This is going to be a fun one. Two really good guys playing golf. Hate to go against CJ but milehigh ftw

This should be a great one! Though I'll be traveling at that time, I'll try to sneak in here and check out the action when I can.

With that said, I'm going to throw my support behind my fellow Grandaddy Teammate MichiganSlice, FTW!!!!

Oooh, great matchup!!!

You're on big guy!
I need more of these....

1f83e77731b61d8641551ee4ca4a6cc0.jpg

Should be fun follow!

Love this match up. Fun will certainly be had. I'll reserve my prediction but both guys have more game than they let on.

Fantastic matchup! It's a true battle of titans, with no pops though i have to go MHG in this one 2&1

(To clarify if CJ gets any pops even one I go with him)

Two good friends in this one. I'm going to have to think about this before picking a winner. It'll be a close match, regardless. I've played with both, and one thing is for sure, they both know how to have a good time on the golf course.

I can't wait to see this one but how can you pick a winner? Millwood can be a real tough go, especially the first time seeing it. CJ played it last year but was he sober enough to remember any of it? I say they play to a draw and settle it with some kinda side bet challenge.

I can't wait to see this one but how can you pick a winner? Millwood can be a real tough go, especially the first time seeing it. CJ played it last year but was he sober enough to remember any of it? I say they play to a draw and settle it with some kinda side bet challenge.

It will probably come down to who can hold their Fireball the best.

This will be a good one.
I say white tees for you guys.
Remember the rough is thick so hitting fairways is at a premium.
I think this is a pick em, who ever bribes me the most will get my vote :)

Make no mistake.
Randy is a better golfer than I am.

Make no mistake.
I will win!

Gotta back my boy MHG in this one. Team Colorado, FTW.

And the ride to Vegas just got uncomfortable....
Randy has equity for years for getting me to Club Clash. Just paying him back one penny at a time

I love ya cj but I gotta go with Colorado love :)

I'll go with Randy (MileHighGolfer) because he fixed my plane in Baltimore once…and I've never met Michigan Slice.

I'll go with Randy (MileHighGolfer) because he fixed my plane in Baltimore once…and I've never met Michigan Slice.

Keep it up and you won't!

I hope I work in the hospitals in the greater Albany area soon.....
And you need another surgery....
(And Dean and Jen don't have any issues)

CJ, you got my vote!

Your not missing much Pete. He's very quiet, reserved, almost reclusive. It would be a boring experience. I hope to stay awake playing him.

I haven't played a round with CJ in a couple of years so I don't know where his game is right now but I played a round with Randy a couple of months ago and if he's still hitting his driver the way he did that day, I'm picking him. Sorry Slice!

I got to play with Randy at altitude and his game was in a pretty good place, so it will be tough for CJ, but I think the road warrior gets the W.

Back