JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New Milled Putters from PXG that has a body milled from stainless and aluminum and features weighting made of tungsten and titanium. The face is milled stainless.

pxg-mustang-putters_960.jpg

pxg-dagger-putters_960.jpg

Clfr31CWEAAtPmP.jpg:large

pxg-drone-putters_960.jpg

$600-$700 price point, i imagine?

I don't hate that plumber's neck.

Okay I really like that top one. The idea of these reminds me of the Scratch putters for some reason.

Still weird to me that PXG used the "drone" name even though Nike had already made a similarly ugly putter under the same name.

The Mustang just looks odd to me, the heel and toe shelf I don't think would suit my eye. The Dagger tho, thats a gorgeous putter! Beautiful lines and I really like the head shape. Also interested in the price point, hoping its not out of the realm of possible. And the fact that it looks like they are all available in silver or black is just an awesome touch by them.

Still weird to me that PXG used the "drone" name even though Nike had already made a similarly ugly putter under the same name.

Lol, I didn't catch that until you just pointed it out.

Just has a very, very industrial look to it. Personally, not appealing to me, but I am sure people will seek them out.

I love the look of the second one. Brandon it's called based on the bottom

Like the looks of the first one, don't think I would ever find a place to roll it.

I don't know why, but I'm kinda diggin the PXG Roomba, er.. "Drone". Must have PURE-esque MOI with that many weights in it.

Aww snap, I am an instant fan of Brandon

I like the second one. Nice shape and design to it.

Dagger and Brandon Yes.

Mustang and Drone - No.

I know it's a bit wild for my likes, but I want to see the Mustang in person.

The Dagger looks ok but really not a big fan of the looks of any of them.

I wouldnt mind giving the Gunboat a run.

The mustang looks like it's still has pieces from the milling block that need to be shaved down. The Brandon looks pretty clean in comparison. The dagger also looks interesting.

I like them.

in my best Jimmy Fallon voice: "ew"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind the Gunboat

PXG_putter_Gunboat_black_finish.jpg

I like the dagger, but I'd rather see it with a bit of offset.

Honestly that mustang actually looks pretty good. Id absolutely give that a roll

Back