The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Unfortunately it's looking that way, I was going to talk with you about it tomorrow. Hopefully you can find somebody else to share the room with, at least for Friday. If not, I'll just plan on staying Saturday and paying for both days since that's what we had planned.

Yea that's fine we can chat about it tomorrow. We'll all miss you :(

Bummer dude. But I totally get it. Look forward to meeting you Saturday at least.

NO problem man, totally understandable, heck Im not sure I'll make it either

Thanks for understanding guys, this job just kind of fell in my lap and I couldn't pass it up. It is playing havoc with my THP plans for this year though!

You guys are forgetting the home state. Playdough and I will take on all comers.
I'll take you all on as the lone Husker!!!

FWIW, I'll be repping Indiana while there, not Georgia. I grew up in Indy, I used to go to the Fort when it really WAS a fort!

Fellas, lets try to keep the bantering one liners to a minimum, I dont want to miss anyone posting in here that wants added/removed to the extra rounds list since we have agreements in place with the courses

Yeah guys. Come on let's not get carried away. Kids these days....

I am originally from Buffalo spent 18 years there so I will join the NY team as well ;)

I was born and raised in West Seneca....Anyone else with NY ties looking to join the winning matchplay team???

Fellas, lets try to keep the bantering one liners to a minimum, I dont want to miss anyone posting in here that wants added/removed to the extra rounds list since we have agreements in place with the courses
I sure hope people jump in on these, such amazing courses!

Our state is screwed up as far as time zones so just wanted to make sure for planning purposes to remind everyone that Indy is on EST.

Deano, I see a waiting list. Are both days full or just Sunday?

Our state is screwed up as far as time zones so just wanted to make sure for planning purposes to remind everyone that Indy is on EST.

Deano, I see a waiting list. Are both days full or just Sunday?

No, still spots available on both, but to get the THP rate you must be in the event itself.

Well, I just added the nationwide plan to my SkyCaddie to I could add the 3 courses we'll be playing this weekend.

On similar note, I think my wife is getting sick of hearing me talk about how much I can't wait for this weekend.

Well, I just added the nationwide plan to my SkyCaddie to I could add the 3 courses we'll be playing this weekend.

On similar note, I think my wife is getting sick of hearing me talk about how much I can't wait for this weekend.

I've learned to only talk about it when my wife brings it up lol

The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

No, still spots available on both, but to get the THP rate you must be in the event itself.

Are guys that are not in the event, but on the invitational waiting list, not allowed to play in the extra rounds? I ask because I know of 3 or so guys that are on the event waiting list that have expressed interest in coming to play the Friday and Sunday rounds, even if it meant paying the regular rate. It just doesn't seem right to box out guys that took the initiative to sign up, show the desire to come and play with us, but because they weren't quick enough on the draw or the waiting list didn't pan out, don't get to play.

NO problem man, totally understandable, heck Im not sure I'll make it either

HAHA MAY

Couples event
Week in Cali with JB
And Indy

something has to give

Wait. Are you saying you're just missing the Friday round, or the event entirely? I had a vision that we would be partnered up and win our way into the Championship at PGA National. I have to channel my inner thoughts in a different direction if you're bailing. Hell, man, you can juggle all of that. You're the magician!

Wait. Are you saying you're just missing the Friday round, or the event entirely? I had a vision that we would be partnered up and win our way into the Championship at PGA National. I have to channel my inner thoughts in a different direction if you're bailing. Hell, man, you can juggle all of that. You're the magician!

I think you know what you need to do BigV.

v.manadan for the win.

I think you know what you need to do BigV.

v.manadan for the win.

Well, I've always wanted to tee it up with you Dan, and that would be simply awesome. I have a feeling we would be a very competitive, dare I say dominating, team if that were to happen. One never knows.

Back