Cleveland Custom 588 Driver Preview Thread

I've always been a Cleveland irons guy but having the new Red Tie Matrix shaft really peaks my interest now in their new Driver. It really looks good as well.

Just saw this...so sleek looking, looks like a bomber, looking forward to more thoughts

That is a beautiful looking driver. Sleek and smooth. That shaft sounds like a good choice as well.

Looks like something from the movie Tron. Which I like

Took a few swings with this today.
Hard to put into words as of yet, but to me its as if the Classic Custom XL met the SuperTri and they melded performance (thats a good thing). A pretty solid stick so far and I will have more coming soon.

Hard to put into words as of yet, but to me its as if the Classic Custom XL met the SuperTri and they melded performance (thats a good thing). A pretty solid stick so far and I will have more coming soon.

Anytime JB uses the name SuperTri as a comparison to a new stick, it is time for ears to perk up.

Wow that is a gorgeous looking driver!

Took a few swings with thishttp://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?51847-Cleveland-Custom-588-Driver-Preview-Thread/page6 today.

Oh my, now that is very intriguing. Sounds like a great combination.

This is a bad arse looking beast! Can't wait to hit it. I've never gamed any Cleveland equipment before. I look forward to this. For me I have to like the looks. And this screams "Crush Me"

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

That thing looks absolutely beautiful!

How's the sound? I loved the somewhat muted sound the Classic made. Very distinct.

Oh my *insert adjective*

Great looking driver...maybe the best looking to me in a few years. Love the black!

The shape of that driver is absolutely perfect in my eye. Looking forward to reading some more thoughts.

SuperTri you say? Don't tease me like that.

Wow that's the best looking driver I've seen in years!

Is the head cover different?

Interesting dude. Good launch?

I want to smack that! And I want this for me!
11523776293_497ef2b7c4_m.jpg

I keep coming back to look at those first pics. Can't wait to see up close and in person!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the head cover different?

According to twitter photos, most likely:

Head covers look cool from the pic JN posted. Of course, I have always been a little partial to Cleveland woods as you can see from my signature.

Agree with other people here, I like the looks of this one. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Back