Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

A week ago, there would be no chance. However, I think my wife "gets" THP a little more now that she went with me to Hilton Head. I would probably have to roll solo to this one, but I will check with her tonight. 11 hours of solo driving is no fun.

Do it. I didn't get much of a chance to chat you up in Hilton Head. I'd love to hear more about the Kings of Distance thing too.

You could just ask me too :poke:

I have two rounds planned over the next two days in preparation for this. I know I am ready to get down there for this.

A week ago, there would be no chance. However, I think my wife "gets" THP a little more now that she went with me to Hilton Head. I would probably have to roll solo to this one, but I will check with her tonight. 11 hours of solo driving is no fun.

Do it! I am going to be driving 10 hours solo to the Indy invitational well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm making the 11 hour trip solo! You can do it, too!

I'm making the 11 hour trip solo! You can do it, too!

Why dont a couple of y'all meet in say Pensacola and then ride together? That way no one is solo.

Announcement

GolferGal is still waiting on multiple people to respond to her last private message to confirm that you are going. She has sent some people multiple PMs with no response. Tomorrow she will be sending out one more notice to those that have not responded and if there is no response, you will be removed from the event.

And that will mean if you show up there will not be a tee time for you. We hate to be rude or short in regards to this, but confirmation and tee sheets must be turned in on our end immediately. We understand that some that are committed to this, are not all that active on THP, or not all that active anymore, but that does not change the obligation of communications with the host.

Bumping so everyone sees JB's message.

C'mon folks, the least we can do is reply in a timely manner.

Bumping so everyone sees JB's message.

C'mon folks, the least we can do is reply in a timely manner.

Got mine in within an hour of GG sending it to me. Now I have to go practice some more so I can take my steps to the HOF

It's hard to believe people aren't excited about this trip enough to at least respond to a PM. Mind boggling.

I checked with JSkittle, and he never got an email saying he had a PM, so he never checked. But I just confirmed with him, he is in and a PM should have been sent to GG. But he is a definite yes.

Somebody needs to jump in and fill that spot...this will be a amazing event!

Morning bump for this AWESOME event. Fill that spot!

Really hoping to see someone claim that last spot. We've had a few openings and folks have stepped in but I fear that if it keeps happening we won't be able to keep filling it. Hopefully this is the last one!

Really hoping to see someone claim that last spot. We've had a few openings and folks have stepped in but I fear that if it keeps happening we won't be able to keep filling it. Hopefully this is the last one!

Im just waiting on someone to drop out of MC so I can take their spot LOL

Another Lil bump. Someone snag that spot! Also, check your dang PM's/emails!

Lightning struck the last time there was a vacant spot and someone jumped on it, Lightning can strike again!

As much as I would love to take that last spot, I received a veto last night. My wife is going to be out of town for her birthday (24th). We were going to celebrate it this weekend, but plans changed, and we are celebrating after she gets home next Friday.

I soo wish I couod make this. Just too far and short notice for me to make it happen...:mad:

Announcement

GolferGal is still waiting on multiple people to respond to her last private message to confirm that you are going. She has sent some people multiple PMs with no response. Tomorrow she will be sending out one more notice to those that have not responded and if there is no response, you will be removed from the event.

And that will mean if you show up there will not be a tee time for you. We hate to be rude or short in regards to this, but confirmation and tee sheets must be turned in on our end immediately. We understand that some that are committed to this, are not all that active on THP, or not all that active anymore, but that does not change the obligation of communications with the host.

Bumping so we all can make sure we have replied to Morgan with confirmations of attendance.

Man, this is a bummer, really hope someone steps up.

First drink is on me for the THPer who fills that open spot.

Man, this is a bummer, really hope someone steps up.

First drink is on me for the THPer who fills that open spot.

Second one is on me!

Back