New Member from NE Alabama

ClayP

Reaction score
Handicap
12.9 GHIN
Checking in to say hello.

I'm a retired old guy in the northeast corner of Alabama.

I try to play around 100 rounds a year but I'm a little behind this year with 40 rounds down and an 8:00 tee time tomorrow. I belong to a couple of local golf clubs and normally play in a members game at 8:00 each week day.

I was in Vietnam in 1969/70 as a USAF Radio Operator. I moved around a lot but spent the last portion of my tour in Pleiku for anyone who might be familiar with "the old days".

I'm an 18 handicap right now but will probably be in the 15 range by the fall. That's been my ceiling for some time now.

Glad to meet everyone and I'm looking forward to soaking up some of the knowledge from you other members.

Glad to be here.

Thanks

ClayP

40 rounds halfway through the year is still pretty good. Thank you for your service!

:welcome:

Thank you Sir.

ClayP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, thank you for your service and glad to hear you are getting some rounds in!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome Clay and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP,We are glad you found us and Thank you for your superior service to our country sir !

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Clay

Welcome

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Central Alabama here if you ever get down near Montgomery holler and we can meet up at RTJ Capital Hill for a round.

Welcome to THP

Thank you for your service. Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back