Contest - Callaway MD3 Milled Gold Nickel Wedge

Good luck fellas, gonna sit this one out. I'm all set on Callaway wedges and hope someone that hasn't tried these out gets the opportunity to do so here, they really are great wedges.

Good luck fellas, gonna sit this one out. I'm all set on Callaway wedges and hope someone that hasn't tried these out gets the opportunity to do so here, they really are great wedges.
Same here.
Good luck to all that enter :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Like the two before me said, I have all the MD3 I could want so I'll be sitting this contest out but what a great opportunity for someone to pick up a badass wedge! Good luck all!

In thanks THP

Done!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Entered and shared!

The Gold Nickel looks so good in person. Excited to give one of these away this week.

Entered, thanks for another great contest! Good luck everyone!

A lucky THPer is going to get a great wedge. Good luck all

I will get my entry sorted tonight as I didn't get time to do it at lunchtime

IMG_0453-L.jpg

Done!

Thanks THP and Callaway!

This one is a pretty fast turn around too.

My son will love it if I win! Would be his 1st new wedge and not one that I pass down to him. Fingers crossed!

Like shared and I want to win because I'm need in of a good wedge. I'm stuck with a left handed Maxfli C3. It's horrible would love a md3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In it to win it. Thanks, THP!!! Good luck to those entering.

In for this! Another great contest

Still time to get in on this one.

Fingers crossed! Seems like a lot fewer entries than I would expect. But hopefully that's not the case. Good luck folks.

Thought I'd entered this but couldn't find the post, so, entered and shared.

Entered and shared
Thanks to THP and Callaway

Done. I have an affinity to the MD wedges.

I'm in thanks!

PM sent to Golfer Gal.

Super excited about this! I've been putting off a wedge purchase for so long. This is the one part of my bag that needs updating. Can't wait to get it in play.

Back