UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - July 2016

Bump for more entries, amazing chance to meet some of the best in the industry.

Last in the series... all have been amazing. Danny and the UST crew have treated thpers like rockstars

Get your entries in last chance this year for an amazing knowledge dump from the UST/Mamiya masters themselves

UST has put together great events all spring and summer. I want to learn about why differences in shafts give different results and have Danny make my game better (and also have Krispy Kremes with Lindsay and Danny, obviously)!

Driver - Mitsubishi Bassara E42 x5ct stiff
3w - Aldila Rogue I/O 110 MSI 70-3.3-S
2h - PX LZ16 6.0
4i-PW - True Temper XP95 S300
AW - KBS Tour V 110 S
SW, LW - True Temper Dynamic Gold wedge flex
putter - not the frequency filtered shaft from UST!

These events have opened my eyes to UST. With the Helium shaft in my Driver and 3W I am all set. The two that get is are sure to have an amazing time.

Crossing every finger and toe I have for this one

And this month's winners are....

I would love to be a part of this event the knowledge available from Danny alone make this an event of a lifetime. Add to that the goodies and golf and this makes for an unimaginable couple of days. Also being able to document the event so others on the forum can follow along, the past event have made it seem like we were there with them.

driver - projectx LZ 50 6.0
woods/hybrids - projectx LZ 6.0
irons - Recoil 780 ES F4
wedge - projectx 6.0
Putter - steel

Would love to be included in this event. UST makes incredible products. Would love to get fit by experts who specialize in manufacturing shafts and not just selling clubs!

Driver: Fujikura SIX
5 Wood: Matrix White Tie
3,4,5, Hybrid: Fujikura REAX 65
Irons & Wedges: Recoil 95 Protos
Putter: Standard Scotty Cameron steel shaft

Congrats guys. I want to thank everybody for participating in this year's UST and THP Shaft Spectacular.

To the winners of July, sit back and relax and know you are in for a heck of a great time.

Congrats fellas!

Holy crap pizza for breakfast and a trip to UST all on the same day gonna be fantastic. Thanks THP! And JB

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!!!!!

Congrats guys.

Congrats! Enjoy the trip to Dallas and your time with UST Mamiya. Great opportunity to learn more about shafts.

Wow is all I can at this point! Thank you so much for the opportunity!!! Thanks JB & Morgan and UST of course!!!

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys y'all are in for a blast!

Congrats, guys! A fantastic weekend is waiting for you.

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys.

congrats fellas! Enjoy it.

Congrats gentlemen, you'll definitely have fun with Danny and Lindsay. Hopefully the shop at their facility isn't completely torn down yet...but if it is, now worries, you'll enjoy the outdoor fitting session and learning from these 2 fine individuals.

Congrats guys

Congrats, Uzu and RNG!!! Speaking from experience, I know you will have a blast and your expectations will be exceeded!!!

Back