Poll: Golf Shoes; Spikes vs Spikeless

Poll: Golf Shoes; Spikes vs Spikeless

• Spike Shoes, because I'm normal

Votes: 55 55.0%
  • Spikeless, I live life on the edge

Votes: 45 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried spikeless two seasons ago and didn't like them. I guess I'm a spike guy.

Spikeless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went spikeless for a couple years, enjoying my spiked options now, but have one pair of spikeless that I would bust out with no hesitation.

Far prefer spikes. I feel like I can get better footing, and feel much more stable in my swing.

Spikeless are great for the range, or a quick casual round, but if I want to play well, I have spikes on.

I have one pair of spikes and four pair of spikeless.

I won't tell you why I wear the spiked. :angel:

Spikeless lately, just more comfortable and with walking, it helps my feet a ton!

I am fond of my spikeless Puma Biodrive leather shoes. I love the versatility to wear them to the course and to work after practice or play. But the traction and support with my new Tour 360 Boost shoes is far too awesome to ignore. Spikes ftw.

I have both, but prefer spiked.

I have several pairs of both. But been spikeless for the last two seasons. Love being able to leave the course right after without having to change.

No longer even own any pairs of spiked shoes. Spikeless all the way!!!

I prefer spike shoes.
I am not opppsed to spikeless.
I think spiked shoes tend to look better to my eye than spikeless.

Im 100% spikeless these days. Just too comfy and i like the looks

I love the comfort of my spikeless Puma's but I've started going back to spiked. My footwork/base must not be great because I tend to slip a little with spikeless .

'I'm normal' 'I live life on the edge' - LOL!

I use both. Sure I'm more stable with spikes but, for the most part, my balance is pretty good so I don't need the extra stability spikes provide. When I'm shoe shopping the biggest factor for me is comfort, as opposed to spikes or not.

I've moved predominantly to spikeless golf shoes. I do keep a pair (or 2) of spiked shoes around for super wet weather though.

My go to is always going to be spikeless. You simply do not need spikes any longer.

I am a big fan of spiked shoes but do not mind spikeless! I like the added traction of spikes but I love how comfortable spikeless shoes are!

I said spiked because that's usually what I end up wearing, but with today's various offerings of shoes with very sneaker-like construction, I think it really comes down to personal preference. I can't think of a time, regardless of conditions, where I said, "Man, that wouldn't have happened if I had spikes on!"

no spikes for me.....I tend to walk most of my rounds and the difference in comfort makes spikeless the way to go!

I have always used spikes, but am considering giving spikeless a go.

I own multiple pairs of both, but prefer spikeless when possible.

I own multiple pairs of both and I always play in spiked. I wear most of my spikeless just as sneakers

Have always worn spikes. Never tried spikeless.

Would be curious to know more about why those who prefer spikeless do so.

I find spikeless much more comfortable when I walk. My feet tend to get pretty sore walking a round in spiked shoes, but don't have that issue with spikeless.

I have both but prefer spikeless

Spikes FTW - I have a pair of Spikeless but don't wear them nearly as much

Back