Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football

Alright I am done trading league 2. Too much over valuing going on. And while I try for fair trades, some may not agree, the junk I get in return is infuriating. I know u made some dumb trades early but that doesn't mean I will continue to. I'll just roll with what I have.

Right there with you...

Alright I am done trading league 2. Too much over valuing going on. And while I try for fair trades, some may not agree, the junk I get in return is infuriating. I know u made some dumb trades early but that doesn't mean I will continue to. I'll just roll with what I have.

Will you please approve my trade?---Devin Hester for Matt Forte. Hester is Due!!!!!!

No comment. Just going to roll with it.

man that's like a ricky trade:alien:

I kid of course

Why do I have the most points for in my division by a good margin yet am 5-5 sitting in 3rd place? Ugh

Gotta play better defense.

Ouch.

I'm sorry man.

Lets be honest, an 0 and 10 team, just basically gave CJ Anderson away to a 7 and 3 team. I know CJ Anderson is not a star but he can have good weeks. I will just shake my head and carry on

No comment. Just going to roll with it.

Looks like you've got a case of the #League4 trade issuitis. Although it's been better lately, some of the guys peddling terrible trades have settled down a bit. I've enjoyed the recent back and forth.

I'm not going to apologize to GregDan. He didn't respond to my PM. I hope you all try to unload the Jags DST on him. :drinks:

I think people should post these outrageous trade offers they are getting

Looks like you've got a case of the #League4 trade issuitis. Although it's been better lately, some of the guys peddling terrible trades have settled down a bit. I've enjoyed the recent back and forth.
Yeah I just don't get it sometimes. I understand from their side it makes total sense but why would I take away my best player for 2 bench players, a kicker and a good receiver?

I have 3 decent receivers and only 1 RB1, why would I trade him away for a slight upgrade at WR and take a massive hit at RB? I just don't get it sometimes.

I think people should post these outrageous trade offers they are getting

I've never been a fan of that, but that's just me. Sometimes the outrageous ones are a way to kick the tires. I know I received one yesterday that I laughed at for a while, made a counter and we got a deal worked out.

Would you do that trade you sent me Jd?

I thought the trade I sent you was quite fair. But what you came back with was just ugly.

Sorry man I didn't think it was that bad. Cobb, Bush, RGIII for Forte isn't that awful is it? Maybe I'm crazy though? Plus I forgot you didn't like cobb.

Looking at it again I guess seeing your needs it really hurts you at RB, and I didn't look at it that way, I looked at as an upgrade at WR/QB and downgrade at RB for you. And downgrade at WR, upgrade at RB for me. Maybe if you had more RB depth you wouldn't view it as so bad? My apologies.

I've enjoyed GregDan's trading troubles this season. Never give up man!

Sorry man I didn't think it was that bad. Cobb, Bush, RGIII for Forte isn't that awful is it? Maybe I'm crazy though? Plus I forgot you didn't like cobb.

Looking at it again I guess seeing your needs it really hurts you at RB, and I didn't look at it that way, I looked at as an upgrade at WR/QB and downgrade at RB for you. And downgrade at WR, upgrade at RB for me. Maybe if you had more RB depth you wouldn't view it as so bad? My apologies.
Exactly. It kills me at RB and Griffin isn't much better than Hoyer or Vick. The rest is basically a wash. The way I see it, you would be gaining 10 points on average a week and I would be losing 10 points. If my RB situation was different I would think about it.

I like Cobb, but not that much.

At 4-6, 3 games behind with 4 games left I have a very slim chance of making the playoffs so I need to win now or I'd throw some more trades out there.

I've enjoyed GregDan's trading troubles this season. Never give up man!
Well I am glad someone is enjoying them. I certainly am not. Haha

Yeah I just don't get it sometimes. I understand from their side it makes total sense but why would I take away my best player for 2 bench players, a kicker and a good receiver?

I have 3 decent receivers and only 1 RB1, why would I trade him away for a slight upgrade at WR and take a massive hit at RB? I just don't get it sometimes.

That has been happen to me all year

That has been happen to me all year
I may have sent you a few crazy ones this year. Haha. Figured I shouldn't be the only one getting them.

I may have sent you a few crazy ones this year. Haha. Figured I shouldn't be the only one getting them.

I had to spend a ton of time hamering them out to make them fair Icey and i worked almost a whole day on one trade I got Lynch so it worked out very good for me

I hope the trades happening are being looked over a good bit right now some of these are not very fair. Not a fan of the league stepping in but to protect the integrity of the league the teams out of it shouldn't be allowed to basically give teams in it still players for unfair value

Back