Who's your pick for the Travelers winner?

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
I'm really feeling Jon Rahm. I'm see another mid 60's tomorrow, mid/low round Saturday on move day and couple under Sunday to coast in and hoist the trophy

Would like to see him pick up his first win. He is certainly starting off his pro career with a bang already.

Would like to see Rahm or Cejka

Bubba FTW

I picked Keegan Bradley in my pickem league.

Is Vaughn Taylor rolling a Cure putter?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

What a shot by Loupe!

Well, that's why I don't go to downtown Las Vegas and gamble. Yesterday's round for Jon Rahm wasn't a mid 60 and today he's not going low. After 3 rounds he's 6 under. A win this Sunday isn't gonna happen.

Well, that's why I don't go to downtown Las Vegas and gamble. Yesterday's round for Jon Rahm wasn't a mid 60 and today he's not going low. After 3 rounds he's 6 under. A win this Sunday isn't gonna happen.
Nope, Berger is on fire though. He looks really good. He doesn't seem to get a lot of attention for his play or being ROY.

Berger!

Furyk just shot a 27 on the front 9!

Furyk 10 under through 11 holes - en fuego

Short par 5 broke his birdie streak at 7. -11 through 13 now.

Daniel Burger man going to getter done

Daniel Burger man going to getter done
I hope so, he got a lot of grief for the one swing for the money at the WGC. Having a great year coming off his ROY and that was the most press he's had.

I hope so, he got a lot of grief for the one swing for the money at the WGC. Having a great year coming off his ROY and that was the most press he's had.

I think he'a a good kid and i like his game but i was in the boat of really disliking him for the WGC, but i think he could help the us win the ryder cup so i hope he wins, plus he'd be in elite company as a 2x winner this year

I think he'a a good kid and i like his game but i was in the boat of really disliking him for the WGC, but i think he could help the us win the ryder cup so i hope he wins, plus he'd be in elite company as a 2x winner this year
Yeah, pretty selfish but he's young, probably didn't think it through.
His swing is unique, would love to see a breakdown of it somewhere.

Berger is in a tailspin.

It's crazy I had 1-4 on my fantasy line up that didn't save. All 10 made it. Going with Henley.

Berger 4 bogeys, no birdies today and getting worse. Drive in the water on the short par 4.

Back