Mizuno MP 67 vs T Zoid Pro II differences?

CRB357

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone care to give an opinion on the differences b/t the MP 67 and T Zoid Pro II? I have to completely rebuild the set of MP 67's I have bc they are +1" and were built with the "Lighter" spec head to compensate for the length. I have to pull the shafts to add tip weights bc I'm not slapping lead tape on these beauties. Anyway, I also have a set of Pro II heads in a box. Sort of thinking about just putting those S300 shaft pulls from MP 67's into the Pro II's. Was wondering if any of you Mizuno experts could talk about the differences b/t the two? Which would be lower trajectory or spin more or more forgiving?

Thanks

Neither are all that forgiving.

Both are demanding sticks, the T-zoid I think is a little tougher to launch and control though. The 67's are easier to launch and control from my experience, I've played both

Trout, I've played both with same S300 DG shaft, although not very extensively. I have noticed the 67's flight a little higher and seem to have a smaller sweet spot. In my opinion, the "harsh" feel on mishits is more pronounced on the 67's vs Pro II's. I was just curious as to what Mizuno's goals were for each club when they designed them. Strangely the lofts are weaker on the 67's than the 10 yr older Pro II's. I find that interesting. Hard to find any info on their objective in the design on Mizuno's site. Thought there might be some Mizzy lovers in here that would know some design details.

Back