Your first ever set of irons

Scarnici

#TeamParadise
Reaction score
What was your first ever iron set?

Mine was a set of Spalding Executives. Played them for a year then moved into some Titleist DCI's

All Americans and I loved them

Hogan Apex

That I played? I believe some pinnacles from the 90's. That I bought for myself? Ping G5's.

Was a set in a box of some sort of Wilson's in the late 70's. Moved from them to some Wilson Staff blades about a year later.

some hand me down spalding blades, my wrists still hurt when I think of them

Some old MaxFli graphite irons. Can't even remember the model. My brother gave them to me to get started with and I hated them.

Old Ben Hogan's that were hand me downs from my late grandfather.

Sonic 2000s, cheap box set from sports authority(RIP)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

K-Mart specials, Knight Brand

A Ram kids set.

Made by Knight, I don't remember the name.

My first name brand set however was the King Cobra OS.

I know I had some Northwesterns at some point.

And I bought some GOlden Bear irons, graphite shafts that I busted 3 of them

A hand me down set of Northwestern clubs.

Wilsons from a gifted box set

Acuity Box Set from DSG.

My first irons were Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge which I bought from my college roommate used for $25 bucks. It was a "starter set" and also included a couple of woods and a putter.

A set of right handed Wilson junior irons. First lefty set was some Callaway knock off (Acer, I think).

Acuity box set from Dick's

No name, youth clubs when I was 8, consisted of a wooden driver, 3W, 3,5,7,9,PW and putter. When I was older it was a set of Wilson Deep Red 2's 3-PW,SW I bought from Chalupa Batman for $30 with a driver, 3W, putter and bag.

Top Flite Tour 2003's w/graphite shafts. Man those were some half way decent clubs even back 6+ years ago.

Spalding Tour Blades i bought from a garage sale.

Your first ever set of irons

Powerbilt Momentum just like these.
f56b256debffb0be21caa2c7e469faa7.png

These were the first I bought. The first I used were some sort of Northwestern irons, handed down from Dad.

Set of Powerbilt Citations that were a hand me down from from grandfather in the mid 80's.

Wilson K28 forged blades....nice starter set....so easy to hit Hahahahahahaha!

Back