New THP Hats Available Now

Great looking hat. I'm excited for mine to come in.

Last edited:
Just a small bump for the morning crew. Still have a small amount of these left for those that did not get a pre-order in or want a second hat.

Happy that I got my pre-order in. Now the waiting

These look sooo goo. Glad there is no poof

Cant wait to get mine in hand. Looks comfortable and im a huge grey hat guy

Just got my shipping notification!

Yes! My preorder is on it's way. Thanks GG!

Order placed. Sucker for a gray hat. My gray Travis Matthew hat is now purple from fading lol.

Yes! My preorder is on it's way. Thanks GG!

She is fast isnt she DT?
I think she said about half were done today and the other half will be done tomorrow.

For those wondering, there are about 2 dozen remaining only.

Just a small bump for the morning crew. Still have a small amount of these left for those that did not get a pre-order in or want a second hat.
Ordering now, forgot how the A club discount and shipping works. Can you splain it again Ricky

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ordering now, forgot how the A club discount and shipping works. Can you splain it again Ricky

Send GolferGal a PM and she can assist.

Got my notification today also, thanks GG

She is fast isnt she DT?
I think she said about half were done today and the other half will be done tomorrow.

That is correct, half the hats were packaged up today and will be picked up tomorrow. The other half will get done tomorrow.

I had to stop to make dinner, otherwise I would have just kept going, but food comes first haha.

Send GolferGal a PM and she can assist.
Done and done. Order in. Thanks again. And yes GG is very quick! Glad I got one of these. Great looking lid.

Got my notification too!! Looking forward to getting mine! Thanks GG!

You have the fastest customer service in the business and its much appreciated!

I got my notification today also. GolferGal works quick! I can't wait to see it.

Can't wait for mine to get here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notification. I asked help from GG since checking out with PayPal was giving me issues on the phone. Took care of it in a heart beat. She's awesome!

Glad those that wanted them still have a shot after preorder

She is fast isnt she DT?

I must be in 'the other half', but I'm just fine with that. I ordered tees as well...Yes!

Back