New THP Hats Available Now

Hat looks good in person JB/GG.....very nicely done!

Recieved today, very nice will wear it proudly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My pair arrived today! Look and feel great and I'll be wearing one tomorrow.

I was kinda surprised it wasn't a Pukka.

Mine arrived today. Going right onto the top of the rotation. This one is really well done.

My pair arrived today! Look and feel great and I'll be wearing one tomorrow.

I was kinda surprised it wasn't a Pukka.

The last 7 hats we have done have not been Pukka.

Mine arrived today. Going right onto the top of the rotation. This one is really well done.

Thanks misike.

The last 7 hats we have done have not been Pukka.

Thanks misike.
Then I am more surprised I didn't notice THAT!

Hat is awesome JB&GG. Wore it for league on Tuesday. This one will make my regular rotation for on and off the course.

Forgot to post in here last night, but I was pleasantly surprised to find mine waiting for me when I got in from work yesterday

Looks great, is a comfortable fit and will be straight to the top of the pile for my next round of golf

Thanks JB & GG

Wore it last night and it was great. I am glad I got two of them as I will wear one to golf and the other just around. It was hot and sweaty and I have a sweat mark on it. It will come off when I wash it, but I will still keep my other one for regular wear.

Mine will be getting its maiden voyage tonight.

Mine arrived today. Super impressed with the tech material. The fit is darn near perfect too

Fits great and feels great.

Got my hat, it's fantastic, very well done. Thanks to GG for shipping them out quick.

Glad everybody likes them. We still have a few left for those that were waiting on feedback of fit.

I got my hat earlier in the week and it is one of my favorites. Great fit and great color scheme. Well done guys.

I wore it to play yesterday. It's my new favorite hat. Very comfortable and looks great...and I need all the help I can get with the looks part.

Love the new one, such great material, can't wait to rock it on the course this weekend!

I had mine on when I went out for breakfast this morning, a gentleman noticed, the THP member, on the side of the hat and we struck up a conversation. When I told him about THP, the events and the one's I've been a part of, he was blown away. Might be having a new member signing up before long.

I got mine. It's awesome. May have to toss all my other hats. I'll pretty much only be wearing this one

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've worn my the last 2 times I've golfed, super comfortable and looks great. It is now top in the rotation.

I love these new hats!
Super comfy!
Great fit, even for my huge noggin

Not the first time I've worn mine, but today it got completely sweat soaked and not a stain on it. Very good quality on this one. Top of the rotation for this one.

Glad to hear it chpar. We wanted something that really stood tp to the summer heat.

Glad to hear it chpar. We wanted something that really stood tp to the summer heat.
Well you got a winner. I've never had a hat that didn't mark at all.

Back