fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
CpmRtKaWcAAHCGJ.jpg

Looks about right

#NotAFanOfHis

Man he asked for Natty? They couldn't even give him Bud Heavy? Come on Smylie you're better than that

Just a good ole boy! Never meaning no harm

Natty??? C'mon man!

Good for him.

I hope Natty Light ends up sponsoring his bag.

Seems like a natural fit
he looks at home sitting on those cases

Natural light's OK, like a poor man's Coors light. Now Natural Ice is pretty gross.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Natural light's OK, like a poor man's Coors light. Now Natural Ice is pretty gross.

Watch it Moose...

Lol! Sorry dude, I did say "poor man's" :)

That does not make it any better haha

I remember Natty Light we used to buy kegs of it in college. Sometimes we got a keg of Natty Ice those were fun nights

nice....at least he didn't change who he was now that he is on tour..... i could see him and boo weekly throwing a couple back,

The beer snobs are out in full force!

The beer snobs are out in full force!
No beer snob here. The cheap bastard in me had me buying Natural Light more than I'd like to admit. I'd try to convince myself it was comparable to Coors Light but then I'd get to the bottom 1/4 of the can and go ehhhhhhh...not so much, lol!

Natty isn't good. But it is effective. I can get behind this.

Sounds about right from the stories I've heard.

Once I realized Fuppys thread title was accurate and Smylie is getting paid to drink Natty I'm cool with it.

But if you make as much money as him and choose to drink Natty I have to question your sanity. I drank a ton of the stuff, but it was a price point decision. Haha

Interesting. hey if he likes it. I would not be drinking that stuff unless there were no other options.

Different for a golfer but I see no harm in it!

You know we all had a lack of funds at one point in our life and I swore there were things I would never drink or eat every again once I had money, bad beer is at the top of that list.

Good for him! Young guy with money...have fun and enjoy it!

Man thats one of the worst beers....

Back