Initially my club fitter recommended midsize grip +1 wrap, now I use a midsize UTx with +2 wraps which I really like the feel of.

those of you with wraps, what size glove do you typically wear?

Standard Z Cord grips +3 overall and +1 extra under the right hand or midsize MCC+4 with 1 wrap, just feels better.

The standard Z Cord grip with the extra wraps is a D4 SW and the MMC +4 midsize is a D1 SW, to be quite honest I can't tell the difference in SW at all. Thought I would but it is not a factor in my game at this point.

It all depends on the grip core size and shaft butt diameter size for me. If both are .600, I go with 2 wraps of masking tape under the grip tape. If .580 grip core and .600 shaft butt, I just install with grip tape and no extra wraps. I arrived at my liking for this size by switching from a GP NDMC (.600 core) to a Lamkin UTx (.580 core).

To open another can of worms, putter grips are completely by feel for me. I install them with air so play around with the number of tape layers until I am happy. Have 4 wraps of masking tape under the standard sized Lamkin pistol grip I use.

Standard Z Cord grips +3 overall and +1 extra under the right hand or midsize MCC+4 with 1 wrap, just feels better.

The standard Z Cord grip with the extra wraps is a D4 SW and the MMC +4 midsize is a D1 SW, to be quite honest I can't tell the difference in SW at all. Thought I would but it is not a factor in my game at this point.

she had man hands

Thanks c.a.eleric for starting this thread.

It helps me weed out all the people with extra wraps for future THCE.

that's what best friends forever are for

Back