New Cleveland 2135 TFi Mallet Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Cleveland Golf is expanding the popular 2135 to include mallets with three new offerings and THP caught up with them to discuss the line.

Nice to see a center shaft option in there.

These, combined with the 8.0 from the original releases pretty much give something for everyone in the 2135 line. Happy to see this line expand.

Nice looking line of putters.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Nice move on their part to expand the line.

Such a good line. Glad to see they have some more options for different tastes. These should be given a putt for sure.

This is probably a stupi question but are the putters in the same order as the names..ex is the Cero the T-Frame looking one?

I really like the way the bottom one (Elevado?) looks.

• Admin
This is probably a stupi question but are the putters in the same order as the names..ex is the Cero the T-Frame looking one?

I really like the way the bottom one (Elevado?) looks.

Yes sir they are. James has a full review of the Elevado on the home page that just went up (separate thread).

Yes sir they are. James has a full review of the Elevado on the home page that just went up (separate thread).
Noiiiice. Heading to the home page

Thx

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Smart move on their part to expand the line with different head shapes to appeal to more golfers.

New Cleveland 2135 TFi Mallet Putters

Very very interesting. I've been familiar with Cleveland putters for a long time having rolled many in the past including some of my favorites from their lineup which were the old copper line and the milled line from about 4years ago. The TFI line was a bold step and one that seems to have been extremely well received. But with these new shapes they have really stepped outside the box from not only the 2135 line in of itself but head shapes from what they've done in the past. and it's nice for them to offer something like this that builds on the line but will now have a head shape for just about everyone. And that price point is fantastic!

Last edited:
I like the longer sight line on the Cero.

Awesome, I may have to check one of these out eventually.

Smart move on their part to expand the line with different head shapes to appeal to more golfers.

agreed, though as a selfish golfer these aren't the shapes i was hoping for. but it is encouraging that they are sticking with the line and expanding it, so maybe they will come out with flow neck blade versions sometime.

Mannnn. The 2135 tech is so legit. I just wish I got along better with the insert. Definetly need to give these a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review, James. I like how Cleveland is keeping the 2135 going and expanding on it with new shapes.

Nice to see a center shaft option in there.

These, combined with the 8.0 from the original releases pretty much give something for everyone in the 2135 line. Happy to see this line expand.
Ditto, I've loved the tech when I've messed around with it and having that model available, might be the thing to make me jump!

Oh boy, that T-Frame inspired putter.

It's like the guys at Cleveland were sitting in a meeting discussing which putter they wanted to make just for me.

I love the looks of these. Looks like I might have another putter to try this year. Does anyone know if these are "in addition to" the other 3 models or replacing the line entirely?

edit: nevermind, I just heard "three additional putters" in the video after watching it again.

Really like the Cero and the Elevado. Was hoping to avoid buying a new putter this upcoming season, but it looks like I might have to now. Really love the 2135 tech and these new offerings look great.

Oh boy, that T-Frame inspired putter.

It's like the guys at Cleveland were sitting in a meeting discussing which putter they wanted to make just for me.

There were so many people I saw roll that T-Frame well.

Glad to see them expanding this 2135 line. Look forward to rolling some in my golf store soon.

Some seriously good looking new offerings from Cleveland right now

Great shape on the center shafted one...I look forward to trying it out in the stores

Ooh! Not just one, but three 2135 Mallet putters. Love to see this, being a mallet fan. Look forward to rolling these.

This is fabulous. The 2135 line gets so much of the attention (deservedly so) but the TFI face is fantastic. Is it my imagination or do the 2135 white lines look longer on these mallets than they were on the original putters?

Back