Nike Dymo Str8 Fit

DYMO and STR8 should not be in the same sentance. Because they are the same driver. Just one has custom options. If you know what you want in a driver (open or closed), for the most part, it is a non-issue. We love the driver as we also love the R9, but for most players at your level, you should consider one or the other.

I think at your time in this game of golf, you are considering the cool factor as well. And trust me, it is COOL!

JB deep down, I know I'm thinking about buying the Str8 because it is the newest and the most expensive. My spending always works like that.

I demoed this drivers on feel and launch angle. I'm going to pay close attention to the numbers as 907 mentioned this time.

i honestly love the dymo but i hate the 1* closed. i hit a draw naturally so that is just really messing with me. im either going to find another driver, get a str8-fit, or see if i can snag a dymo prototype with a neutral face. btw JB, what is the axivcore like on the str8-fit?

It is very similar to the way the DYMO feels. Great shaft that works like harmoniously with the head.

interesting. what launch is it? and how did your low handicap/club pro testers like it?

It launched a little high for some of the high ball hitters. But with the DYMO face, it went long and straight. We had no issues with some of the scratch players or professionals hitting the regular DYMO and having a hook.

i honestly love the dymo but i hate the 1* closed. i hit a draw naturally so that is just really messing with me. im either going to find another driver, get a str8-fit, or see if i can snag a dymo prototype with a neutral face. btw JB, what is the axivcore like on the str8-fit?

AK, I also don't prefer the closed faces on numerous drivers. The STR8 is a great driver. I am considering purchasing one. Currently, I play a 5900 tour model. It has a open face which I prefer.

Our Str8 review will be up later this week, but I believe most of you saw how it fared in our last driver shoot out.

We had the 13 driver shoot out that we posted here and the Str8 fit was included. It was up on Friday.

It launched a little high for some of the high ball hitters. But with the DYMO face, it went long and straight. We had no issues with some of the scratch players or professionals hitting the regular DYMO and having a hook.

explain the last part of that?

edit: sorry i had to delete because i didnt realize there were new posts

Nobody had any issues with the club being 1* closed at all. None of the teaching professionals or the low handicappers.

AK, I also don't prefer the closed faces on numerous drivers. The STR8 is a great driver. I am considering purchasing one. Currently, I play a 5900 tour model. It has a open face which I prefer.

I wanted to get the 5900 Tour, but I couldn't find one :angry: that driver is a beast! I demo'd it in Oregon with a Whiteboard, OH MY GOODNESS!

I wanted to get the 5900 Tour, but I couldn't find one :angry: that driver is a beast! I demo'd it in Oregon with a Whiteboard, OH MY GOODNESS!

Check out TGW. They currently have them on sale for $199, I think. I agree it is a cannon!

Nobody had any issues with the club being 1* closed at all. None of the teaching professionals or the low handicappers.

interesting. maybe i just need a little more time with it

Check out TGW. They currently have them on sale for $199, I think. I agree it is a cannon!

I love my R9, or else I would jump on that. But then again I'd have to buy the WB and throw it in there.

I love my R9, or else I would jump on that. But then again I'd have to buy the WB and throw it in there.

I have heard great things about the R9, but really love my driver.

I have heard great things about the R9, but really love my driver.

I'm planning on throwing a WB in my R9 later this summer when they release the shafts for the R9.

Just checked TGW, only 179.99 with a V2 X-stiff. I may pick it up.

I'm planning on throwing a WB in my R9 later this summer when they release the shafts for the R9.

The WB is a great shaft. I play the BB in my driver and 3 wood.

Just checked TGW, only 179.99 with a V2 X-stiff. I may pick it up.

For the 5900 Tour? If you can get over the square look then it is a beastly driver.

The WB is a great shaft. I play the BB in my driver and 3 wood.

I prefer the WB specs for driver, but I'm gunna throw 2 73g BB's into my fairway woods.

Im in the minority. I hated the 5900. THought it had a dead face compared to others. And apparently the public agreed since sales were down for the most part. However the DYMO and Str8 are incredible.

For the 5900 Tour? If you can get over the square look then it is a beastly driver.

Yeah looks don't bother me, my Monster not exactly traditional. I always like to have two drivers (one as a back up). If I do get this it will be in a lower loft for different conditions, probably the 8.5*.

I prefer the WB specs for driver, but I'm gunna throw 2 73g BB's into my fairway woods.

I considered the WB in the driver, but loved the performance of the BB in my 3 wood and wanted consistency in both clubs. I have hit the WB before and the difference wasn't enough to make me change my mind.

Im in the minority. I hated the 5900. THought it had a dead face compared to others. And apparently the public agreed since sales were down for the most part. However the DYMO and Str8 are incredible.

You didn't like the 5900 or the 5900 Tour? Or both?

Yeah looks don't bother me, my Monster not exactly traditional. I always like to have two drivers (one as a back up). If I do get this it will be in a lower loft for different conditions, probably the 8.5*.

That could be a good idea.

I considered the WB in the driver, but loved the performance of the BB in my 3 wood and wanted consistency in both clubs. I have hit the WB before and the difference wasn't enough to make me change my mind.

I spin the ball too much with the driver, so the WB gives me the mid-high launch, but lower spin. It's the perfect shaft for me.

Back