907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
I finally got my pictures from my trip to Maui at the beginning of the year off my camera, so here they are the 2 best of my golfing. And may I say that I think I look pretty fly :smile:

This is #16 on The Dunes at Maui Lani. A par 3 that always plays dead into the wind. That day the stick was 165 and I hit a knockdown 6 to about 6 feet for my first birdie of that round :D

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

Alex you are one scrawny kid, which depresses me even more since I know you can kick my ass in a round lol.

Alex you are one scrawny kid, which depresses me even more since I know you can kick my ass in a round lol.

5' 3 3/4", 106 pounds, I am just that, scrawny. But starting wednesday I'm going to be working out 6 days a week, 3 days with a trainer, 3 days on my own, I'm trying to bulk up a bit.

Oh and I can already leg press like 280 pounds at 20 reps.

I actually didn't like how big I was so I bulked down? I'm 6'2" and was at 205 but now down to 180-185 and happy with that.

I got sick awhile ago and lost 20 pounds, I used to be like 125.

I would refer to it as "svelt." Don't worry too much about it -- it's hard to be bulky at 16. I think I went from about 145 to 170 lbs. between 16 and 18. Great pictures -- nice shoulder turn and like the matching outfit!

Nice photos. I had the pleasure to play Kaanapali on Maui. Wind was brutal. The thought of golf in Hawaii sounds pretty nice right now.

I would refer to it as "svelt." Don't worry too much about it -- it's hard to be bulky at 16. I think I went from about 145 to 170 lbs. between 16 and 18. Great pictures -- nice shoulder turn and like the matching outfit!

I'm hoping to get a little stronger, it will help a lot for playing longer courses for me. And I love picking out outfits to wear on the course, I'm an apparel ho!

Nice photos. I had the pleasure to play Kaanapali on Maui. Wind was brutal. The thought of golf in Hawaii sounds pretty nice right now.

I loved Ka'anapali, the Kai is my favorite course along with Wailea Emerald. And wind can be killer at the Kai. 1st hole, I hit a killer tee shot, but there was at least a 5 club wind and it ended up going maybe 210-220 and I normally hit it 260 or so.

Looks like a really nice swing, 907!

Looks like a really nice swing, 907!

Thanks Flop, my only complaint is that club head is shut like crazy in the first picture, but I have since fixed that.

106 lbs?! I'll trade ya! I need to lose some...hehe

106 lbs?! I'll trade ya! I need to lose some...hehe

Haha. But yeah 106 pounds. I have felt like crap ever since I go sick, my body was used to being 125.

5 yrs a go I was a scrawny 235 so I bulked up to 280, darn kids. :-(

See, it pays to live in Alaska at this time don't it? ;-)

5 yrs a go I was a scrawny 235 so I bulked up to 280, darn kids. :-(

See, it pays to live in Alaska at this time don't it? ;-)

Nope, I still hate this sh*thole. I have friends who want to come back here and live here after college, I told them f*ck that, I'm going somewhere warm!

I'm guessing that your parents paid the freight, if you get my meaning?:banana:

I'm guessing that your parents paid the freight, if you get my meaning?:banana:

To be honest I don't get what your saying. Sorry, but I'm not processing well right now, I'm eating. I need to focus my brain power on the food! :D

Whoa man I always imagined you to be a tall buff 16 year old lol

I'm saying that parents are GOOD and even tho' Alaska is'nt where you want to be in the future, with your parents you get the pleasure of going to Maui.

All this is derived from this quote from you which I thought was hilarious:

"See when your born you generally don't have a choice of where you get to live. I'm just glad to get out of this sh*thole before I get to college"

I'm saying that parents are GOOD and even tho' Alaska is'nt where you want to be in the future, with your parents you get the pleasure of going to Maui.

All this is derived from this quote from you which I thought was hilarious:

"See when your born you generally don't have a choice of where you get to live. I'm just glad to get out of this sh*thole before I get to college"

Okay, I was confused. And actually I'm going to Oregon at the end of the summer to go to high school down there and to play high school golf.

My father-N-law and STEP mother-N-law live in Eugene Oregon at this time....Small World we live in.

My father-N-law and STEP mother-N-law live in Eugene Oregon at this time....Small World we live in.

Even smaller, I'm going to live in Eugene! HAHA :laugh:

Where and what High Scool?

Where and what High Scool?

I'm going to live out west in the Bailey Hill area, but I'm going to be going to school at South Eugene. I'm going to live with one aunt, who doesn't live in the South area. But I have another aunt who lives 3 blocks from South, and my address for the school application will be there, so I don't have to try and zone exempt in.

I'm gonna find out what High School is in their area just for kicks and see how close you'll be to where they live.

Back