Great store for Nickent

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A reader emailed this in to me and I wanted to post it here. It is a store that sells some used stuff and some tour used stuff from Nickent. Their prices are extremely low. They even have some of the tour putters that are not even in stores yet. I am not sure how Nickent feels about this stuff being out there for sale, but I figured with so many emailing about trying to find the stuff, this would be worth putting out there.

http://thecluboutlet.com/

All right handed.... :at-wits-end:

Need the left handed selection lol! thats why golf wrx is my go to for online shopping

How's their feedback / reviews?

Smokin prices!

• Admin
I have been told by 2 sources that have always been really honest that they have been great.

wow, those are some great deals on those putters

Damned nice prices on anything they have. Especially those putters. I also saw they already have the new ladies 3DX RC set on the site.

Great site!

Had to revive this thread. My sister has been looking for her first "new" set of clubs and I've been helping her as much as I could. Just found out today that she ordered one of the Nickent Ladies 3DX RC sets off this site and they arrive on Thursday. She's very excited and already looking for the closest open range in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for that afternoon/evening!

Thanks a ton for the tip on the website, JB!

Had to revive this thread. My sister has been looking for her first "new" set of clubs and I've been helping her as much as I could. Just found out today that she ordered one of the Nickent Ladies 3DX RC sets off this site and they arrive on Thursday. She's very excited and already looking for the closest open range in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for that afternoon/evening!

Thanks a ton for the tip on the website, JB!

Let us know what condition they are in from what the site says, and how fast they arrive. This site is calling my name.

Great to hear Osahar. We will be reviewing these clubs shortly.

Will do Floppy. The two ladies sets were both 4 stars, which is supposed to be 0-5 times played. I'll have my sis take a look and see what she says when they arrive.

I have a feeling she is going to be shocked by the performance - she's been using my mom's old set which was component heads made by a local clubmaker back around 1991.

I need a GW, I might just have to snag one of these bad boys(so I hear).

You will love them CG.

I am very tempted to get that 50*!
It's calling me and calling me. I better keep shopping.Although $34.99 sounds like a good price..........decisions......:confused2:

34.99 is an AWESOME price for those wedges. DO IT! DO IT! hehe

WOW, that is a great price. A REALLY GREAT price.

I would say with that setup I would go for a 50*

definitely

I was leaning toward that. I think that it might be good 100 in....you think?
Why can't I pull the trigger on this purchase?

"Why can't I pull the trigger on this purchase?"

i dunno, but you rarely see that price even on Ebay for those wedges. those wedges are SWEEET!

That is a great site. I wish there were some left-handed clubs available. The bag has a couple gaps that need filling.

Spoiler
Michael Scott: "That's what she said."

Another thing to love about this site JB. At other sites folks would be screaming because you listed that link and infringing on sponsors. Thanks for being true to the consumer!

You are welcome LB. We do not have sponsors for that reason. However I am not sure how happy Nickent was about that

Back