A blast from the past.

davis20

Reaction score
Handicap
I must have missed they brought this back out. I loved this as a kid when I was 7 or 8, would walk down to the gas station in might little town and buy this and a bag of chips. Ah the memories.
f7a1e677156b2a54fdf21811a3b8329d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have seen this and quite frankly won't even try it. I remember not liking it when I was younger and I also don't really drink soda. Seems everything is going retro lately.

I want to try this with rum.

I haven't tried it yet it's in the fridge. As I recall though it taste the same as regular Pepsi. I don't drink pop much either, maybe one or two a month with a burger or wings when I can't have a beer.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My girlfriends parents had bought us each one the last time we went over for dinner. Her mom was so excited to see them that she bough an entire crate of them. She's still got like 10-15 of them left and it's been a solid month since she got them.

I I thought it tasted pretty much the same as Pepsi, maybe a bit sweeter. I don't know though, I'm not much of a Pepsi drinker.

I tried it, it was terrible, definitely not the same as Pepsi

I tried it, it was terrible, definitely not the same as Pepsi
Agreed. I haven't had regular Pepsi in a long time but this did not taste like it to me. My wife liked it and picked up 3 bottles of it.

Back