Noob question-Granddaddy

lucan89

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a new-ish member here, mostly browse, occasionally post. I also use the Tapatalk app, rarely using the actual website, so maybe that is part of my ignorance. I see everyone one talking about the Grandaddy. What is the selection process, how do you enter, and what are the stipulations, if any, for entering?? I was just curious on the details of it, as I am pretty clueless on what it is besides I know it's a dream for most people here, and Callaway makes it well worth going, lol

This is my custom signature

contests for each spot, rarely performance-based. i think it's important to be engaged on the forum, and on social media.

Each member gets in by winning a contest. Contests vary from creating threads, captioning pictures, answering questions. The team for this year just had it's final spot filled not too long ago. I believe the only stipulation is that you need to be an Albatross Club Member.

Ah ok, thanks. I was mainly just curious how people got selected for it. I appreciate the info. I'm guessing I'd probably see more if I used the website instead of Tapatalk. I notice that Tapatalk doesn't show nearly as much stuff as the website

First off, welcome to THP. The THPers above are right its all about contests, where as many of our other events are more signup driven, like the one in the midwest the last couple of days and the next one coming up next weekend.

Each spot for the Grandaddy is won via contests and the good news is that its open to anybody that wants to signup that is an Albatross Club Member and will be the same in the future if the Grandaddy returns. We have a number of people on this year's team that are first timers for any THP get together at all and we are so excited to see it all plan out.

First off, welcome to THP. The THPers above are right its all about contests, where as many of our other events are more signup driven, like the one in the midwest the last couple of days and the next one coming up next weekend.

Each spot for the Grandaddy is won via contests and the good news is that its open to anybody that wants to signup that is an Albatross Club Member and will be the same in the future if the Grandaddy returns. We have a number of people on this year's team that are first timers for any THP get together at all and we are so excited to see it all plan out.

Well said JB. And welcome to THP Lucan89!

Welcome! I'm one of these first time THP event guys...I won a contest involving social media and a video...still can't believe it. Grab am Albatross Club membership and plug in to the forum. Everyone is awesome and supportive.

I'll have to look in to it. Thanks

I've been here since April. By far the best forum I've been a part of

Back