GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Just had an amazing Thai dinner and it made me think we needed a Thai food thread.

Any fans out there? I always get vegetable penang curry and JB always gets pork pad Thai, although this time he got beef and loved it.

I discovered Tom yum soup for the first time, how have I not had that before? I love hot and sour. It was amazing, so much so I got a quart to take home. I got veggie because I just love all the crunch.

So, after all my rambling, what's your favorite Thai dish?

The Thai House in Orlando is the bomb

Next time you are here, we have to take you to Amarit. I have tried Thai in so many places and its always my favorite.

I have never had Thai food. True Story.

I love Thai food. My favorite restaurant in Portland regardless of type of food is Pok Pok: http://pokpokpdx.com

Pad Thai with shrimp for me please. I keep it simple but flavorful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
I have never had Thai food. True Story.

The flavors are definitely not for everyone, lots of sour to sweet and sour to spicy balances. I love sour so I love it. Also, Thai spicy is VERY different than regular spicy, it's in a league of its own, and way spicier than what most people are used to.

I love spivey Thai food!

The flavors are definitely not for everyone, lots of sour to sweet and sour to spicy balances. I love sour so I love it. Also, Thai spicy is VERY different than regular spicy, it's in a league of its own, and way spicier than what most people are used to.
I do looooooooove spicy

We are actually getting a Thai place in town that is teaming up with the local brewery. I have never really tried it but I am looking forward to it opening soon.

Oh, Thai food will introduce you to a level of spicy you have never tried before.

The spicier the better. Thai Spicy is so flavorful!

Thai food rates right near the top for me. Curry dishes, pad thai, etc, etc. Oh, and throw in a Thai iced tea, too. Now I'm hungry.

Oh, Thai food will introduce you to a level of spicy you have never tried before.
I enjoy thai spicy. Authentic Indian spicy is when I start to tap out haha

We have a couple of good spots here. We use to live a block away from one when we still lived in the city. Use to have it about once a week.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't do Thai very often, but I'll usually go with shrimp pad thai

I love Thai food! Lately I've been trying some of the soups. Spicey shrimp soup (Tom Yum Goong I think). Kind of a sour and spicy soup. Also, chicken in coconut soup which I have only found in Thailand, a lot milder than the Tom Yum and tasty.

I love Thai food! Lately I've been trying some of the soups. Spicey shrimp soup (Tom Yum Goong I think). Kind of a sour and spicy soup. Also, chicken in coconut soup which I have only found in Thailand, a lot milder than the Tom Yum and tasty.

I had vegetable Tom Yum last night, and loved it so much I took a quart home with me. For some reason when I get Thai food, I love getting the veggie version of things instead of chicken or pork, I just love all their crunchy veggies.

Awe many love me some Thai food!

I haven't had it either. Is it generally spicy?

Back