Pelz's scoring school?

I'm curious about this as well...following.

I've been to the one day school and thought it was worth every penny, but never been to a 3 day

I've been to the one day school and thought it was worth every penny, but never been to a 3 day
Same. I bet the three day school is fantastic.

Necro Thread revival

I am really interested in hitting up this school, but this is the only thread i found on THP.

So since 2016, has anyone attended a 3 day clinic? $2750 is a chunk of change and I would feel better pulling the trigger with some real world reviews from those I trust (THPers)

I read Pelz's "Short Game Bible" several years ago and it had a very positive effect on my game. For those that don't have $2750 burning a hole in their pocket, that might be the way to go.

Thought about it very seriously last summer but couldn't get over the price tag. I would definitely consider it if the price wasn't so high

I have taken the 1 day course and thought it was great. You don't learn anything new in the 2 or 3 day course you just really go in depth of what the Pelz method is. You get video of some sessions with the instructor but it is a lot of repeating the same swings to drill in the method. This is how it was explained to me by the instructor 3 yrs ago. I chose the 1 day because I wanted to take bits and pieces and mold to my game. I honestly don't remember any of the bunker thoughts and was not going to switch to his putting method.

Necro Thread revival

I am really interested in hitting up this school, but this is the only thread i found on THP.

So since 2016, has anyone attended a 3 day clinic? $2750 is a chunk of change and I would feel better pulling the trigger with some real world reviews from those I trust (THPers)

I too was interested, but $2,700 is VERY pricey given most 3 day full swing schools are in the $1,500 range.

Back