Bridgestone Ball Testing on THP - We Want You

I wasn't in the fairway enough haha. I can't wait to hear who gets to test!

We will be starting a thread and putting up the list of all the players testing out the B330 & B330-S. Following that in a couple of weeks, we will put the thread up of golfers that will be trying the e6.

Man how did I miss this?

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? I would love to test out the B-330S
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting? Yes
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? Online fitting
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) E7+
4. What is your current golf ball? e7+

The e6 testing balls will be in next week and we will start sending those out as well.

I really can't wait to see these let alone play them! Good to see golf getting some more color added to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Yellow e6 balls just arrived and those will be going out shortly. The Orange version will be coming in about a week.

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? I would love to test the new Orange e6.
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? Both
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) Tour B330-RX
4. What is your current golf ball? Titleist NXT (TM Penta sleeve every once in a while)

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? E6 (color doesnt matter)
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? Online
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) 330 RX and the E6 as a secondary choice
4. What is your current golf ball? Lately it has been the Penta

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? E6
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) 330 RX and the E6 as a secondary choice
4. What is your current golf ball? TM TP Red

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? orange/Yellow e6
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? Over the phone.
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) B330s
4. What is your current golf ball? TP RED

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? Orange e6.
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) Tour B330-RX
4. What is your current golf ball? Z-Star

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? e6 or B330 Tour
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting? yes
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? online
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) Tour B330
4. What is your current golf ball? Titleist ProV1X

1. What Bridgestone Ball would you like to test? Orange e6
2. Have you gone through a Bridgestone Fitting? yes
3. Live fitting or Online via B-Fit? online
3. What golf ball were you fit for during the fitting (if you answered yes) Recommended Ball: TOUR B330-RX
4. What is your current golf ball? Titleist ProV1

Im not sure how i missed this!!! I hope it's not too late!

I did the online ball fitting, it recommended an e6, to help my tee shots stay straighter, I was slicing then, I think vie fixed that. Ia lessons so maybe I'll try n talk to a bridgestone person and see what they recommend. If still available I'd like to test the b330, or e6. I really like the e6 now curiosu to see how i can track the yellow and orange against a sky. Thanks thp!

Also I like the titleist nxt, good spin around green for me, I like pro v1x but I get mad when i lose one and spend too much time looking which affects my score. Tried the tm pent and was really impressed but again i lose too many.

Any Orange e6 updates? I'm kind of excited.

Any Orange e6 updates? I'm kind of excited.

Updates yes. Deliveries no. It appears they have been delayed to stores till mid November, but we should have ours in the next week and will send out.

I am a 64 year Sr golfer looking for a straighter ball with good distance,would love to test the e6 in orange or yellow

I am a 64 year Sr golfer looking for a straighter ball with good distance,would love to test the e6 in orange or yellow

This was actually from last year, but stick around, they have ball testing going on once in a while.

Welcome to THP!

Back