Navistar LPGA Classic

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Good to see the ladies back on TV. Natalie's back must be feeling better, she's playing. Looking tan, too. Kerr had a nice round. Amanda Blumenherst is miked up and she's and she's pretty cool. She takes a lash at the ball.

Laura Davies topped a driver off the deck into a hazard, then tried to hit it out of the hazard and didn't make it. She needed a ruling on where to drop, and had to wait like 15 minutes for an official. Weird. Do you think the LPGA has to skimp on the number of the officials they hire?

Kevin

Lots of low scores today. Anna Nordqvist and Morgan P are up there near the top.

And there has been a BAM BAM sighting.

See what happens....We announce the cover of THP the Magazine and the players play well.

I went last year for free with my dad, it was fun but because my dad isnt here anymore there is no one to take me

Scores are continuing to go low today. Kerr is leading at -20, AND ITS ONLY SATURDAY!

For the love of everything, put these guys on a course that is remotely challenging. They are plenty good. Watching them hit the same tee shots, the same iron shots, and then hope to putt on average speed greens does little for the viewers (when you can see it)

Grow the rough, play them a little longer and you will see the best really climb to the top. Why these girls are playing from 6300-to 6700 is beyond me.

Scores are continuing to go low today. Kerr is leading at -20, AND ITS ONLY SATURDAY!

For the love of everything, put these guys on a course that is remotely challenging. They are plenty good. Watching them hit the same tee shots, the same iron shots, and then hope to putt on average speed greens does little for the viewers (when you can see it)

Grow the rough, play them a little longer and you will see the best really climb to the top. Why these girls are playing from 6300-to 6700 is beyond me.

I agree this looks like the JDC. Make it somewhat challenging these girls got game, and I wanna see it.

I actually enjoy watching the women play , sometimes more then men , surely alot friendlier on the eyes ... LOL
And yes they can golf their ball ....... :D

I actually enjoy watching the women play , sometimes more then men , surely alot friendlier on the eyes ... LOL
And yes they can golf their ball ....... :D

I too love watching the LPGA. Always have. I dont watch them for their looks, but I love their game. But courses like this do little for the sport in my opinion. If it was the exception, not the rule, it would not be a big deal at all. Heck we all watched the PGA Tour carve up the courses this year. But its EVERY tournament it seems.

I too love watching the LPGA. Always have. I dont watch them for their looks, but I love their game. But courses like this do little for the sport in my opinion. If it was the exception, not the rule, it would not be a big deal at all. Heck we all watched the PGA Tour carve up the courses this year. But its EVERY tournament it seems.

Personally, I think you can get more out of watching the LPGA players than PGA for applying technique to your game. So many of the LPGA players have great, smooth tempo that I need to be emulating.

Kerr is falling apart. Just lost the lead for the first time.

THP Cover Girl BL is tearing it up and is up by 2.

Wow - exciting finish. And...
Brittany, Katherine and Cristie are all entered in the next event - could be fun. :D

Back