FS: Taylormade R9 Superdeep driver with RIP Shaft

bstonerjk

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry everyone, this is a repost. Because I have some better images now. Couldn't figure out how to reattach them to original post. Mods, please delete my original post.View attachment 1425View attachment 1427

I am looking to sell this R9 Superdeep driver that I bought for my brother. After hitting about 10 balls with it, it was obvious to him that this driver was not the one for him. That's it. This driver has just been hit 10 times on a driving range. It is practically brand new and will come with a brand new headcover, tool kit and 70-S Aldila RIP shaft - which is currently a very in-demand shaft for better players. Only 500 of these drivers were made by TaylorMade. I am looking to get $350 for it. Please contact me via PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the loft? Would you be willing to part it out for just the head?

It is a 9.5 and no not willing to sell just head. The RIP is a major upgrade and was a good bit of my cost. Hope you understand. Definitely appreciate your interest.

Wasn't the Aldila RIP shaft, the stock shaft for the SD? There was no upgrade cost for this.

Wasn't the Aldila RIP shaft, the stock shaft for the SD? There was no upgrade cost for this.

It was. But the RIP was the reason it costs $599.

The RIP is an upgrade over the shaft in the Super Tri and Super Fast, that is what I meant. Not that there was an upcharge for the Superdeep, but like JB said, that shaft is why the big difference in price from the other two.

Back