sacul1573

What's a GIR?
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I headed out to a local 9 hole course with my mom today, just to show her the ins and outs of golf (she's never played). I think she's my good luck charm, because I shot a 39/39 for a 78!!! :banana::alien2::blob::banana:

It felt effortless, just focusing on being confident over every shot and keeping a smooth tempo. I knew I had it in me, it's just great to finally see a 70's score out of me! Validates all my hard work and dedication. And what's better than sinking a 15 footer on the 18th par 5 for birdie than having your mother there to jump and scream? LOL, it was pretty funny, but alot of fun. Thanks for reading my ramble... here's my score card to prove it!

GolfScorecard09022010.jpg

Congrats man! Nice work and keep the low numbers coming!

great job sacul! great putting too my friend, that's a strong number of putts. i guess that miyazaki is treating you well.

Great JOB!

That is awesome. Congrats dude. Best thread of the day!

Great work, I like how you keep track of all your crucial stats like that. Keep it going bro!

Nice!!!! Very happy for you bro!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on breaking 80!!

very nice! I expect to reach this level soon too!

Great job Sacul. Man the putting was really on.

Awesome! Nice going. All you folkses are inspiring me to try harder.

Congratulations that is an awesome accomplishment, way to play.

Fine job, fellow Cheesehead. 12 putts on nine holes will get you some nice results, no doubt about that.

Kevin

But, did anyone notice "Dewey Pest Control"? Roflmao! Great card man.

great job sacul! great putting too my friend, that's a strong number of putts. i guess that miyazaki is treating you well.

Unbelieveably so. Every drive in in the fairway, or only less than 10-15 feet in the rough. My consistancy has gone WAY up, in the process adding distance to my average drive. The miyazaki is the real deal, no doubt. My putting was really on today as well, no three putts, and a fair number of one putts. But I had to use my scrambling skills today, not too many GIRs.

But, did anyone notice "Dewey Pest Control"? Roflmao! Great card man.

I've been meaning to call you about those black widows in my garage. Should I be concerned?

YAY!!! :clapp:

See, the world can still go round, I'm having the worst golf possible and you're having the best golf possible, it all evens out :D

Congratulations!!! That is incredible. I love the way you keep track of everything. When I go out and play alone I am going to start doing that.

Great job! Thumb:

Congratulations!

-JP

Congrats on the great score Sacul! :thumb:

Congratulations!!! That is incredible. I love the way you keep track of everything. When I go out and play alone I am going to start doing that.

I like that too. I'm following suit.

Congrats sacul!

Wow, congrats! 27 putts is awesome. I think I had 30 putts with my lowest score ever. How neat to have your mother along to root for you!

3 Birdies. NICE! Great work dude!

Btw, how the chip in feel? ;)

Well, played a more difficult course today, and shot a more "down to earth" score of 87. I left ALOT of strokes out there.

3 Birdies. NICE! Great work dude!

Btw, how the chip in feel? ;)

Haha, that's a funny question. It actually ricocheted off of another ball about 2 feet from the pin, and went right in. It would've stopped about 1-2 feet past the pin, but got redirected en route. :D

Yeah, I started doing that about 6 months ago, and it really lets me know what I should work on at the range. Right now short game and putting are spot on, but approach shots are horrible. So next time I go to the range, lots and lots of 6-9 irons...

I'd advise everyone to do so. Really lets you know where you're at.

Back