Cleveland CG7 Replacement

Any news on a date of release yet? Looking to trade-in using the Cleveland deal...

The attendees got a chance to hit the new Cleveland stuff (entire line) at the THP Outing this last weekend, unfortunately it is not yet past embargo date, so we (or they) cannot speak of it. Details coming soon.

Don't feel bad Sidburns, I'm in the same situation.....impatiently waiting!!!!

Whats the cleveland deal?

If you bought your Cleveland irons during a certain time frame, you are eligible to send them in for an upgrade when your current line is replaced. But it would have to be your current lines upgrade.

I think I bought mine outside the window. Still, the deal was awesome.
Whats the cleveland deal?

If you bought your Cleveland irons during a certain time frame, you are eligible to send them in for an upgrade when your current line is replaced. But it would have to be your current lines upgrade.

I think I bought mine outside the window. Still, the deal was awesome.

What the hell is the certain window/time frame?

That's a question I cannot answer my friend.. But give me a few to find out lol. Did you register your irons?

From the website:

Promotion Expired December 31, 2009
Here’s the deal. If you purchase a set of in-line Cleveland Golf Irons (CG7 irons, CG7 Tour irons, Launcher Irons, HiBORE Xli irons, CG Tour irons or Bloom Xli irons for women (really everything we make)) from June 15th 2009 – December 31st 2009, you will be eligible to trade in your set for any of the new models of equal or lesser value introduced from January 2010 to December 2011. All you have to do is buy your set at an authorized Cleveland Golf dealer and register your purchase at this website. It may sound too good to be true, but it’s not.

http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_promo.html

Pretty cool stuff man.

From the website:

Promotion Expired December 31, 2009
Here’s the deal. If you purchase a set of in-line Cleveland Golf Irons (CG7 irons, CG7 Tour irons, Launcher Irons, HiBORE Xli irons, CG Tour irons or Bloom Xli irons for women (really everything we make)) from June 15th 2009 – December 31st 2009, you will be eligible to trade in your set for any of the new models of equal or lesser value introduced from January 2010 to December 2011. All you have to do is buy your set at an authorized Cleveland Golf dealer and register your purchase at this website. It may sound too good to be true, but it’s not.

http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_promo.html

Pretty cool stuff man.

Ahhhh man, That would have been nice to get in on. What a great idea

Cleveland makes some really nice, top notch clubs. Hopefully the replacements for anyone that made the purchase are just as nice ;)
That sucks! I love my CG7's though

Cleveland makes some really nice, top notch clubs. Hopefully the replacements for anyone that made the purchase are just as nice ;)

hahaha.....I hear that

So no-one can say anything about the CG7 replacement? Not even a name? Nicer/easier to hit?

So no-one can say anything about the CG7 replacement? Not even a name? Nicer/easier to hit?

No, we cannot. Each golfer at the THP Demo Day signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement. This agreement stated that they would not speak about the clubs being tried until after an embargo date was reached. But I can say, for the benefit of the golfers that attend THP Outings, the ENTIRE 2011 Cleveland Lineup was on hand to be tried out.

No, we cannot. Each golfer at the THP Demo Day signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement. This agreement stated that they would not speak about the clubs being tried until after an embargo date was reached. But I can say, for the benefit of the golfers that attend THP Outings, the ENTIRE 2011 Cleveland Lineup was on hand to be tried out.

Any idea on the date then at least? Also, were the CG7 replacements nicer to hit?

Any idea on the date then at least? Also, were the CG7 replacements nicer to hit?

The new clubs do not come out for a few months and I cannot comment on the replacements.

Back