Taylormade Penta 59 Sleeves Contest

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks clay!

Thanks Clay...there are enough THP folks winning some of these contests that at least it seems like there are reasonable chances.

thanks for the link!

Damn! Only available to US residents! Sucks I'm in England! Best of luck to all the THP members who enter!!!

Thanks for the heads up Clay, I'm in!

Damn! Only available to US residents! Sucks I'm in England! Best of luck to all the THP members who enter!!!

Sorry guys I didn't know that!

I'm in, thanks Clay!

Awesome im going for it

Thanks for the heads up Clay

TM is shelling out some major cash for these prizes... They just gave away 100 pairs of adipure gold shoes ($250/pop) $25,000 worth of merchandise- and now this!

TM is shelling out some major cash for these prizes... They just gave away 100 pairs of adipure gold shoes ($250/pop) $25,000 worth of merchandise- and now this!

They don't cost TM $250 per pair... :)

I'm in..thanks for the heads up

thanks for sharing clay! i'm in another one of these. i feel like i've filled out that TM entry form 100 times now....lol

good luck all.

thanks for the heads up clay...im in

Thanks for the info CC, lets see if luck is on my side :wink:

I'm in !

Thanks Clay!

The TM site always seems to recognise which country I'm from, but not my postal code (zip). Argh.

That is RETAIL, I bet those shoes cost them less than $50 a pair.

Back