THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

haha the Razr Fit 9.5 head? I should have pulled out a sharpie.

its right up there with the Classic that randomly showed up

Sky one and didn't have to buy one Dano?

haha no sir, it was a pre-existing idiot mark on the top of the club head.. I really don't know how it could have happened.

Still hit amazing with the B.Asha in it!

Ok, I did cave and I bought a pair of shoes. Looked at my tired old green joys and decided it was time. Dicks has a good shoe sale and I grabbed some fj sports for $50, not bad! Almost got the 360 atvs for 70, but the fjs felt better. Time is flying by and I have a feeling this weekend will go by too fast. Already not looking forward to the drive home on Sunday.

Ok, I did cave and I bought a pair of shoes. Looked at my tired old green joys and decided it was time. Dicks has a good shoe sale and I grabbed some fj sports for $50, not bad! Almost got the 360 atvs for 70, but the fjs felt better. Time is flying by and I have a feeling this weekend will go by too fast. Already not looking forward to the drive home on Sunday.

thats not bad man, my Adidas are BEAT UP, I was hoping to get through the end of the year, but Im afraid they might not make it and I may have to cave in too

thats not bad man, my Adidas are BEAT UP, I was hoping to get through the end of the year, but Im afraid they might not make it and I may have to cave in too

Head out there. 50% off clearance tagged price. Thy have 360 smu which is a made for dicks model. Pinched top of my foot or those were the ones. $50 on those as well. The fj sports retail at 130 and I couldn't find a cheaper online price. Easy purchase.

Head out there. 50% off clearance tagged price. Thy have 360 smu which is a made for dicks model. Pinched top of my foot or those were the ones. $50 on those as well. The fj sports retail at 130 and I couldn't find a cheaper online price. Easy purchase.

thats cool, yeah I gotta venture outside of adidas and see whats available, I like Adidas cause they make a wide size which is more comfortable and lasts long for me

I'm not looking forward to Sunday night either, with winter coming on and all this work , safely this may be the last golf of the year. Maybe winter will hold off like last year and I can play new years eve and new years day

I'm not looking forward to Sunday night either, with winter coming on and all this work , safely this may be the last golf of the year. Maybe winter will hold off like last year and I can play new years eve and new years day

thats crazy talk, if its 60s this weekend, its not dipping to 30s next weekend....plenty of golf to be had

thats crazy talk, if its 60s this weekend, its not dipping to 30s next weekend....plenty of golf to be had

True but way to many boats to winterize before winter gets here

thats cool, yeah I gotta venture outside of adidas and see whats available, I like Adidas cause they make a wide size which is more comfortable and lasts long for me

I'm a bit of Nike homer when it comes to shoes. I still haven't found anything as comfortable. At least in a normal, non-spikeless shoe.

I'm a bit of Nike homer when it comes to shoes. I still haven't found anything as comfortable. At least in a normal, non-spikeless shoe.

do they made wide sizes? whats a good decently priced spikeless option?

It's windy but beautiful outside today, 65* and sunny, getting 9 holes in after work hopefully it goes well.

thanks for the link, I recall reading most of the reviews for those Lunar's, I'll have to revisit as its been awhile

they are pretty affordable too.

do they made wide sizes? whats a good decently priced spikeless option?

Yeah, make wides, I think GG carries them as a regular stock item. I like the Nikes because the toe box is a little more narrow than the others but around my arch is snug, but not tight. Spikeless options, right now the Addiacross seems to be on sale every where.

Guys lets keep this somewhat about the OH event coming up this weekend please. Thanks.

thanks for the link, I recall reading most of the reviews for those Lunar's, I'll have to revisit as its been awhile

I tried on the Lunars and didn't like them as well. It felt like the changed the foot bed around the arch a little and it didn't agree with me. But maybe it was just the pair I tried on.

Guys lets keep this somewhat about the OH event coming up this weekend please. Thanks.

my bad there, plenty of time to talk about this nonsense this weekend.

Hoping to give the Classic another run on Saturday. The first few times I hit it, I didnt like it at all. but over the last 3-4 times Ive hit it, Ive started to really dig it, lots of sim distances, but I liked what I saw regardless

No, you can't wear jorts and wife beater. I know you wanted to wear that the last time we played together, and yes, you would never have heard the end of it and pictures would have been taken...lol

He tried to bring that outfit to St. Louis, I made him take it back into his house...

Man, what is it with that guy? Next thing you know he will be sporting a straw hat and chewing on wheat grass while at the course..

Every bit of this ^^^^^^^ is true.

So I was looking at the Bing Maps of Pipestone, is the parking lot as close to the range as it appears? If so I'm glad I don't have a bad slice......

So I was looking at the Bing Maps of Pipestone, is the parking lot as close to the range as it appears? If so I'm glad I don't have a bad slice......
Wait? What?? Uh oh.

Back