Caddyshack - Whats your favorite line?

RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
Just wanted to know what everyones favorite line from the movie Caddyshack is?
Mine is probably when the Judge says "Well....We're waiting".... Only because i say it all the time to my friends when Im waiting on them for something. heh

Al Czervik(Rodney Dangerfield): [breaks wind at a dinner] Whoa, did somebody step on a duck?

I got TONS of them

"Thank you very little."
"How do you measure yourselves with other golfers" - "By height."
"I'd keep playing, I don't think the real heavy stuff is gonna come down for quite some time!"
"This place looks really, really, really, really....awful."
"Don't worry about the plastic explosives or anything...doctors orders and such."

" Youll get nothing and like it" is my favorite that I use almost every day.

how can you pick just one??

Al Czervik: Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it

Al Czervik: Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity

Carl Spackler: He's on his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 iron I think

Al Czervik: He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife

Oooh, wait, my FAVORITE one!

"Oh, look at that hat! If you buy that I bet you'd get a free bowl of soup! Oh, looks good on you though!"

Al Czervik: Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity

Carl Spackler: He's on his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 iron I think

HAHAHA! All of those are hilarious!

"Oh, look at that hat! If you buy that I bet you'd get a free bowl of soup! Oh, looks good on you though!"

Thats one of the better ones.

Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.
Ty Webb: Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

OMG totally forgot about that:

"Tears in his eyes, a true Cinderella story, guy came outta nowhere.."

I can do the voice perfectly.

good lord, that movie is full of em

OMG totally forgot about that:

"Tears in his eyes, a true Cinderella story, guy came outta nowhere.."

I can do the voice perfectly.

I just like in how that whole scene, his yardages and clubs don't match at all. And then he'll say like "450 yards.....HE GOT ALL THAT ONE....now he's got about 300 to the pin" so it only went 150 yards...haha

Me and my friend always use to refer to "He got all o' that one! He's gotta be pleased!" when we'd get doubles/etc. in baseball.

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff

Y'all made me remember that Carl Spackler was my waiter the last time I went to the Magic Time Machine restaurant. http://magictimemachine.com/

He memorized the whole Caddying for the Dalai Lama:

Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Y'all made me remember that Carl Spackler was my waiter the last time I went to the Magic Time Machine restaurant. http://magictimemachine.com/

He memorized the whole Caddying for the Dalai Lama:

Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

LOL, again with my dad...memorizes that entire thing. Says it too often.

Well, I'm not a huge Caddyshack fan, but . . .

"It's in the hole!"

Carl Spackler: License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote

varmint-cong...LOL!

varmint kong! HAHAHA!

Well, I'm not a huge Caddyshack fan, but . . .

"It's in the hole!"

You should say that at the next tournament you go to Harry! Everyone will think it's so funny! And then, we can talk about you here.

You should say that at the next tournament you go to Harry! Everyone will think it's so funny!

I probably say that once a round...except its usually a triple bogey for me when it finally goes in.

$10 you slice it into the woods.

Very hard to pick just one.

Last edited:
Back