Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt let the Nationals off the hook too quickly though. They have to be the crappiest run ball club in all of sports.

Nationals? I suppose you mean the Natinals.

I wouldnt let the Nationals off the hook too quickly though. They have to be the crappiest run ball club in all of sports.

They are up there, but this guy has a track record of "doing the wrong thing". All the news made it sound like poor Dukes was there for charity. He was there for his appearance fee.

Not only do they have Dukes who has a track record, but they also have Lastings Milledge, Dimitri Young, and Scott Olsen, plus the released Odalis Perez earlier. All their missing is Jose Guillen and Milton Bradley from the All Clubhouse cancer team. Not to mention that their former GM is going through a huge investigation by the feds and they have a brand new ballpark that they cant fill. It would be tough to find another team ran more poorly than the Natinals.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Nationals picking up Guillen,lol. That guy is on the DL as much as Sweeney was, not to mention he's a pain in the a$$.

The Royals are looking pretty sorry tonight, they are as inconsistent as my golf game.

The Royals are looking pretty sorry tonight, they are as inconsistent as my golf game.

Well, at least Grienke and Meche have looked good so far. It could be a lot worse.

Well, at least Grienke and Meche have looked good so far. It could be a lot worse.
Davies hasn't been bad either, he gets off to a rough start and then seems to settle down. I would just like to have Hochevar and Bannister back up in the bigs. We all know what Ponson can't do and Ramirez isn't any better, he's been taken out of the starting rotation for now.

Davies hasn't been bad either, he gets off to a rough start and then seems to settle down. I would just like to have Hochevar and Bannister back up in the bigs. We all know what Ponson can't do and Ramirez isn't any better, he's been taken out of the starting rotation for now.

I think Bannister got recalled today.

Royals almost pulled out a win last night. I watched the last two innings (the good innings!)

The Yankees need to put together a lineup exclusively when they play at home. ALL LEFTIES!

This new park is a joke with the "wind tunnel" in right field. Posada basically hit a broken bat HR the other night.

They were talking about that on the radio about how they built a 1 billion dollar record breaker, because any lefty with power is going to hit 75 HRs in that stadium

They were talking about that on the radio about how they built a 1 billion dollar record breaker, because any lefty with power is going to hit 75 HRs in that stadium

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if the new stadium bit them in the ass. I still can't believe they built a new stadium just for some extra money over the other one that had all that history. I'm still pissed.

Josh Hamilton Homecoming on ESPN. EVERY person should watch this regardless of baseball fan or not. A story better than any movie out there. I have met Josh on numerous occasions and he is one of the good guys. His demons are huge but he seems to have them pinned down right now.

Josh Hamilton Homecoming on ESPN. EVERY person should watch this regardless of baseball fan or not. A story better than any movie out there. I have met Josh on numerous occasions and he is one of the good guys. His demons are huge but he seems to have them pinned down right now.

When is that going to be on JB? I agree the Hamilton story is very good, I'm pulling for the guy to keep straight.

WooHoo Brian Bannister is on the mound for the Royals, glad to see him back.

Its almost over MO, but it will be replayed I am sure.

Manny just hit one out of the park in Houston. Roy Oswalt just doesnt look the same this year.

I like the "story" and all, but they make it out to seem that a turn-a-round in life is better than being a good guy for your entire life.

I dont think that at all. But so many cannot get past what he did and its amazing to see him turn it around and be where he is.

Bannister gets the win and Soria get another save. Bannister looked pretty good, 5 shutout innings, not a bad way to start.

Bannister gets the win and Soria get another save. Bannister looked pretty good, 5 shutout innings, not a bad way to start.

I still dont get why he didnt start the season in the bigs.:confused2:

Melky Cabrera - 2 HR, 1 Walk Off. GO MELK! One of my fav players on the team.

I still dont get why he didnt start the season in the bigs.:confused2:

Me either, I think I should be the GM haha. I know with Hochevar they are wanting him to get his pitch count up. The only problem is he still isn't going past 50 pitches down in AAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back